Can we get account wide ignore?

As long as they can live with no longer valuing consumer feedback, then yeah.

1 Like

I mean, you keep ignoring the actual problem here which is the easy enablement of harassment and continued trolling. It’s less a witch hunt and more a hope to get the bad actors to shut up, or at least not so easily skip around an ignore.

But you’re not here for the actual problems, you’re just here to attack the people sick of them.

1 Like

Interesting that the only people worried about “witch hunts” are the ones causing trouble… :face_with_monocle:

You keep doing this to yourself Ard, you’re your own worst enemy here.

2 Likes

It isn’t a problem.

If it was Blizzard would’ve done something by now.

2 Likes

This isn’t the only pipeline for feedback. It isn’t even the most useful one.

1 Like

Listen, this topic is closing in on 5k posts. You and the army of alts have been copy pasting about 2.5k of these posts alone.

You haven’t said anything new, just keep popping in to copy paste and piss people off further. You know what you are doing…

1 Like

I know that simply disagreeing automatically makes you a troll, so there’s something disjointed occurring here since no one can have an opinion that doesn’t agree with forum changes.

1 Like

Sorry, but there is disagreeing, and running back into a topic for well over 2 months to “disagree”.

3 Likes

You all know those who are against any improvements to the forums are the biggest supporters to improvements to the forums.

Daily support for:

:white_check_mark: Account wide ignore
:white_check_mark: Account wide flags
:white_check_mark: Account wide likes
:white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels

Lets improve the overall of the forums, and be treated as 1 person on the forums.

8 Likes

Your recent time-out would tend to support the idea that Blizzard IS doing something about forum trolls.

3 Likes

Did I say it?

Do I control what other people say?

Why no, I don’t

I feel like Ard there has an excess of chutzpah to demand other people condemn people when they won’t say one word about the trolls and sockpuppets infesting the thread.

Yea he’s a bit of a “rules for thee, not for me”

Cuz certainly has no issue being supported by someone who is known to have been at least 4 alts on here

3 Likes

Nice to know that there’s a casual dismissal of problems. Maybe the reply I got from Vrakthris was a fluke, huh?

GEE, reminds me of someone else who demanded a specific reaction over a specific thing.

1 Like

How do you know that is true to be the main one doing this with an army of alts?

Imho,no one can people just never bother to leave people alone to express their thoughts on the matter. Here a good reason why they come into the forums on alt too if they strongly wish sound off on the matter.

For the last several posts ,there is the proof of “hunting” .There is no other sound evidence . If you think it is report it and leave them alone.

You my friend have not been in this topic long enough. To put in perspective. Doobly alone, whose an alt posted at least 850 posts in these topics.

1 Like

Then where is this person this mysterious foe you are seeking. You are chasing a ghost?

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, mate.

1 Like

Hhmm,respectfully, something is not right with this picture ,how do you know the person posted 850 time on the topic when the person blocked the info?

2 Likes