Can we get account wide ignore?

Sounds like something you’ll have to have a chat with Blizzard about.

1 Like

Already did. Vrakthris had a good set of replies to it over in CS.

But since this deals with account-level ignore… no, I don’t want to run the risk of running into such people on alts. So account-level ignore is good for personal well-being on these forums.

4 Likes

100%, that’s just what people do lol. Folks minds’ aren’t changed over an internet post, rarely if ever.

Also lol @ the idea of all the top forum posters blocking each other due to arguments, and it becomes real quiet.

It’s already quiet enough, lol.

Yeah

Even if Blizzard implements an account wide ignore that won’t stop the fighting.

2 Likes

No, and that’s known. But it will allow others to better safeguard themselves. So why fight it?

2 Likes

It’s just another layer on the onion.

People will just find new ways around it.

1 Like

Right, and it’ll require new licenses, rather than new characters. They’ll need to financially put up, and that can be taxing over time.

Yeah I see that as well and it sucks those types always get to come back because the vacations are never going to be long enough for them to actually learn not to troll, harass, sockpuppet, etc. other people.

6 Likes

So the alt hoppers and sociopath make any good arguments against account wide ignores yet?

Or is it still harassment, blacklisting, witch hunting, and violating first amendment?

8 Likes

ideally i’d want the game to be so good none of us ever dream of coming here!

2 Likes

I love how the repeat people in this thread arguing against a proper ignore seem to have this idea that other people need to be forced to listen to what they have to say.

Because that’s not controlling at all.

5 Likes

I believe this sums up what they said in a gif

2 Likes

No, it’s absolutely, 1000%, “You should have to expose yourself to what people say just because they created a new character!”

2 Likes

I can hear the skips, oh god…

1 Like

tried to find a millie vanillie gif. Coz they’re a broken record and fake but can’t find any :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Although I feel their arguments are closer to this level

2 Likes

I’m actually looking for when they were in concert and their record got stuck :rofl:

2 Likes

Gotcha

Well, all you can do is blame it on the rain.

3 Likes

Ah, you’re saying its a very animated topic

I agree

why would “Conversion Therapy” even come up in a wow forum…about wow? Do people really talk about non-related game crap in here? Guess I really missed that boat…?