Can we get account wide ignore?

Hey what’s the worst case scenario , their head goes

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman voice: And this is how gas station pizza by the slice was born…

3 Likes

Fix that for you since the only person here who doesn’t respect people’s privacy is you babe :wink:

7 Likes

To be able to ignore someone’s entire account is not a breach of privacy. It would allow people to choose to stop interacting with the person, rather than running the risk of another character popping up and bypassing a character-level ignore, which… well, there’s a lot of characters one can have, and deleting and remaking one once the slots are full allows this to continue.

4 Likes

Nah it’s not that. It’s about Lilithia not being ignored completely that she will keep engaging someone after they blocked her by switching to another toon and keep the conversation going.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s… fun…

1 Like

It’s weird she talks about wanting privacy and invading privacy at the same time.

5 Likes

Nah, it’s on-the-nose. People want to be impossible to completely ignore.

2 Likes

If you want privacy, then you’re in the wrong place. This is a public forum, specifically for World of Warcraft. The forums are not your facebook!

6 Likes

At worst it’s an “oooooh, you’re no longer one of whichever characters you have! you’re just one name that isn’t likely even your REAL name!” Not at all a privacy matter, and all the more a matter of people being able to freely choose when to associate.

2 Likes

Still for this.

6 Likes

Hard pass, the amount of times you admitted to using and abusing people, befriending people to take advantage of them, and other manipulative actions you have 0 problem with

You’re not a great person to listen to

No offense

9 Likes

The biggest thing with these people, is that they don’t know the difference between what is privacy, and what is publc within any of Blizzard platforms. They don’t read the Privacy policy, they don’t read the Blizzard support articles, they just make speculation as if everything is privacy, which everyone knows is totally incorrect.

1 Like

Add on to the claims that alts are meant for a fresh start too, to repeat the same behaviour with thm.

4 Likes

People can change. However, many don’t.

It’s not that they don’t know, It’s that they don’t care.

Reminds me of the song from South Park.

1 Like

I love that movie. Simpler times.

You should have kept that as “tim’s” so I could:

But you know won’t change. My unwavering support of Account Wide Ignore.

2 Likes

I agree. It would nuke the t squad for good.

1 Like

And some of the more… annoying… pests that refuse to respect that blocks are not a invitation to hop on another alt in order to force continued engagement with someone who has chosen to not engage with them.

At some point the concept of “harassment” will sink into their heads. Maybe.

4 Likes