Can we get account wide ignore?

What the forums need is not just account wide ignores, but

• Account wide total post counts
  • Account wide likes
  • Account wide flags
  • Account wide trust levels

This would help a lot on a whole heap of things.

10 Likes

That would be a huge QoL improvement for so many of us!

9 Likes

They probably swapped characters and didn’t realize that ignore is not account wide.

Even though you post on one character, they would have to put you on other characters.

Some people are unaware of the forum functionality until they post often and learn how it works from there.

4 Likes

Yup it would and that’s why I support the inclusion of these ideas to the proposed Account Wide Ignore system/update.

5 Likes

Daily support for account wide ignores for the forums.

7 Likes

Offering continued support!

6 Likes

Mine as well for a much more healthy forum for us all.

5 Likes

Mine too so we can get rid of the viruses and bacteria infesting it

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I forget to pack a toothbrush for the forums. Shall I just bring mouthwash? :joy:

2 Likes

where's a gas mask

You smell fine. Can’t smell anything at all

2 Likes

#battletagsforbloodypaws

2 Likes

If anyone wants to hear my opinion, no, because you might stop a few trolls but at cost of privacy

1 Like

Not really, no.

4 Likes

Ard the Economist

1 Like

I think afew are too angry to care.

Which is why there shouldn’t be any forum changes.

That’s really not a very good reason. Neither was theirs, because it doesn’t make much sense. I don’t really see much anger, but you do seem to only be seeing what you want on the topic as a whole, so I suppose it wouldn’t be much of a leap.

1 Like

Uh, again… ignoring someone doesn’t prevent someone posting, how is that weaponizing?

5 Likes

It doesn’t.

Arfmcclown thinks that he has the right to force people to see his statements.

3 Likes

Well maybe those in the back Mcclowning around will see this and learn that isn’t true.

The First Amendment only prevents government restrictions on speech. It does not prevent restrictions on speech imposed by private individuals or businesses. Facebook and other social media can regulate or restrict speech hosted on their platforms because they are private entities

1 Like

There you go using big words again.
Don’t do that.
Complex concepts and critical thinking are not the strong suits for the members of:

2 Likes