Can we get account wide ignore?

Popular Opinion: Going full accounts wide on the forums will make the forums a better place.

10 Likes

Oh, it seems to be quite common, depending on the opinion, like even a couple topics I posted about making it so people face consequences for their actions, or even just asking for other changes to the forums (not connected t account wide stuff in and of themselves), get flagged to oblivion and I run the risk of a forum vacay.

Funny thing is, they want to shut down the discussions about such, but then defend those that treat others like trash. Why would anyone that wants the forums to be better do that?

2 Likes

T is up with his shinangins again, now only if I could ignore him and his create delete multi characters with one click instead of filling up my ignore list space then maxing it out over one person and their alt army.

Account wide ignore is needed.

6 Likes

Through out this thread I’ve told them that the only people they have the right to be heard by are those that chose to do so and that as long as they follow Blizz’s rules for the forums they’ll be willing to discuss with those willing to engage with them .

3 Likes

8 Likes

I disagree.

Posters will just find new ways to be nasty to one another.

So?

So if changes are made it should be to the CoC to encompass these evolving issues posters are having, since this is more about specific behaviors rather than wide reaching issues.

So? Not doing something because they are gonna find different ways to do it?

1 Like

Adding more tools to the forums won’t fix anything.

Aggressive posters will just adapt to the new environment.

So, in the end, we have to put up with people being jerks because if we try to remedy the problem, they just find another way. So why bother?

Stupid way of thinking. It’s why things are a mess now.

4 Likes

If Blizzard really cared about the input of GD they wouldn’t of bothered with the Community Council.

So youare clouded by anti-blizzard sentiment? You are so caught up hating Blizzard, that you have to dump on any change that might improve things.

Classic is here because of people wanting it on GD, way before community council. How about the RealID fiasco? Blizzard listened to the complaints on GD.

3 Likes

That is major overkill for what is being asked for.

5 Likes

Not to mention changes to the CoC could just mean more rules for him and his ilk to abuse in ways to shut down discussion.

Anyone that wants changes to the CoC should just admit they want a system to abuse and turn the forums to one where they rule.

6 Likes

When are people going to remember, just ignore the fox. He is just making anything up to get his own way.

9 Likes

What does the fox say? nothing of value

10 Likes

I ignored them yesterday finally after I had mentioned it because legit I just feel they don’t add anything to the conversation outside of trying to push misinformation which I have zero interest in.

5 Likes

There are different factors at play in those circumstances.

Classic generates more revenue for Blizzard, while issues with the RealID makes them less accountable for their occurrence.

GD will always be the Wild West of WoW feedback, as there is no one way to for WoW to be played or enjoyed.

I see you’re continuing your fine tradition of ignoring the question and the point of things to ramble on about unrelated subjects.

9 Likes