Can we get account wide ignore?

Such as? Or are you just making stuff up again?

6 Likes

Vulpera with no idea how forums function in general expert in how forums work.

3 Likes

Well you haven’t specified which forum.

but… how?

if i put sally on ignore, and jeff puts helen on ignore, and suzy puts nathan on ignore… how does that have any impact on anything?

how is there any disconnect?

the only way it could cause any sort of disconnect, is if every forum user responded to every post.

that’s not how things work.

3 Likes

Any non-Wow forum. You implied they all have problems. You pick.

4 Likes

Context matters here.

1 Like

He thinks the forums will split into two clearly defined factions, whose members will ignore each other without exception. Because in his rather limited view, everything is binary.

2 Likes

I love all the goal post shifing

“Ah, see if we have a normal ignore than it will KILL THE FORUM!”

“You mean like it killed all the other Blizz forums that use what we’re asking for?”

“Ah, you see they are mysterious other people who aren’t like wow people, so it doesn’t count”

4 Likes

“Abloo bloo bloo, if I do things people might remember that and use their opinion of me to inform their interactions with me in the future~”

Yeah, because you know what really gets people getting along and loving the game?

Trolling, harassment, and bitter fighting on the forum between people who could just not be forced to deal with each other instead.

Your arguments continue to be a variation on this:

3 Likes

Well what’s to stop a Mythic raider from putting a non raider on ignore when the non-raider disagrees with their suggestion to cut loot in half for instance?

You mean you dodging really hard after your point that a normal ignore would kill a forum got handily debunked?

4 Likes

Why would it matter if they did?

3 Likes

Then what’s to stop the Mythic raider to telling all their buddies to ignore that non raider too?

Important question:

Who cares who someone else ignores? The Mythic raider just stops seeing the posts that they don’t agree with, and the non-raider can still post just fine for everyone else.

And they can’t make their friends do that, and even if they did, it’s still insignificant in context of the forums so they’re just not listening to stuff they don’t want to, not preventing someone from saying their piece

3 Likes

Ard, we can’t even get people in this thread who have been arguing with you for like “6-7 months” to ignore you and we’re all on the same side.

But if they did…why would that matter?

5 Likes

Ard thinks all raiders will ignore all non-raiders, and vice versa. Casuals and hardcore will ignore each other. Pet collectors and Pokemon haters. Flyers and walkers.

And he thinks each faction is a hivemind, incapable of independent critical thought. It’s projection on his part.

Also notice how he dodged the question of what problems the other forums allegedly have?

5 Likes

Lol, I will never understand how people have this false perception of everyone is like a hivemind or something.

6 Likes

No you’re not.

It creates a visible disconnect between posters, fostering firm grounds of division between players.

1 Like

That’s theoretically possible now. Can you explain why it isn’t happening already? Or is it another imaginary problem that you can’t actually quantify?

4 Likes

No it does not do that.

It means people don’t see specific people’s posts on their own log in, and no one else notices unless someone plays the “I’m ignoring you!” card

4 Likes