Can we get account wide ignore?

it was only mentioned a few months ago…

1 Like

A good 6-7 months ago.

i don’t think it was that long.
and even if it was, that still isn’t terribly long as far as getting stuff accomplished around here.
(we went a year or more with an outdated background, and that wasn’t something which needed external consent)

Either way the clocks ticking and I don’t see them moving much of an inch.

clock isn’t ticking at all, and of course you don’t see anything.

they’re not going to give you a play-by-play of changes which are in the works.

4 Likes

When enough time passes, you can break anyone’s faith.

#battletagsforbloodypaws

3 Likes

#accountignoresforiskandar

2 Likes

Blizzard moves according to Blizzard’s timetable, not anyone else’s.

Anybody remember how long Blizzard said Classic WoW would absolutely, positively, not-a-snowball’s-chance-in-hell, never, ever be a thing? Until suddenly it was a thing.

5 Likes

probably for about the same amount of time they said servers in Australia wouldn’t be a thing.

3 Likes

I like how Ard keeps trying to shut it down just because they don’t like it. Nobody cares but the trolling sock puppets. Repeat the same nonsense over and over. Nobody cares if they don’t think it’ll ever happen. Just because they’ve decided they don’t want it to happen and therefore don’t think it will happen doesn’t mean the rest of us aren’t gonna talk about it. It seems like they’re lowkey just trying to get people to shut up about it. It feels incredibly disingenuous.

4 Likes

careful Ard might start crying again about how “unfairly” he’s getting treated on this thread

1 Like

I’m sure Lilithia has a box of tissues handy.

1 Like

There’s a cure for that it’s called the mute button, but it doesn’t exist to them.

1 Like

To be clear about something…if this was happening in-game, where someone was constantly hopping alts to try and talk to someone, in that case I would consider it harassment because that’s much more personal,

Here on the forum I consider it different, I consider it like…a public space. Granted, yes there are rules that you have to abide in a public space, in fact I witnessed it myself when the police did a major crackdown in my city, moving all the drunk and homeless people and took them all away…but I have mixed feelings about what I saw, as it’s easy to move people on to make it someone else’s problem, but I’d much prefer we deal with the root causes of anti-social behavior honestly.

Why would they put any major changes in now when we’re getting close to the next xpac? The forums always change with the next xpac. If it was going to happen I wouldn’t even bother expecting it until then.

2 Likes

The truth is, it doesn’t work at all because we don’t have account-wide ignores. That’s like testing if oranges taste like apples, but we don’t have any apples to taste.

We don’t know how they would work or not work if it was implemented. Would we see “hidden replies?” We don’t know.

Even if we saw “hidden replies”, would we be able to open them? We don’t know that either.

Would we see them quoted? Again, who knows?

Unfortunately, I see that the 2 or 3 posters that twist other people’s words and repeat the same thing over and over, still want to protect people that harass and stalk others. I don’t even want to see them quoted, but right now, I have no choice.

5 Likes

I wish I could completely ignore that person you responded to .
They lack character

6 Likes

The vacation you-know-who got last time just wasn’t long enough. So sick of the fake garbage trolling.

5 Likes

Imgur

Yep, no thanks.

5 Likes