Can we get account wide ignore?

this isn’t a cartoon.

it’s a discussion forum.

if someone puts someone on ignore, it’s not because they want to ignore the character.
they want to ignore the human BEHIND the character.

10 Likes

I’m not sure you’ve noticed, but literally no one gives two buckets of spit what you think. You are the obvious troll I mentioned earlier, and the forums would be a much better place, accountwide ignore or no, if Blizzard would have the good sense to remove you from them permanently.

4 Likes

But your characters aren’t the real like say if it was a dating/social site

Is the person sitting at the keyboard not real just because the avatar is a cartoon? Are you a toddler? Raised by dingos, maybe?

4 Likes

the person posting is real.

the person posting is still the same person, regardless of which character on their account they choose to post with.

9 Likes

So this is all just a push to punish other posters.

1 Like

Edit: found this was the post that offended people so I’ve removed it, to be clear I didn’t mean that there were not real people pn other side of the screen

As I’ve mentioned before, this issue is just overblown.

If Blizzard thought it was an issue they’d of done something.

1 Like

Only if the ones against it want to punish the ones for it.

Cartoon characters representing REAL people. Cartoon characters can’t:
Interact with real people, barring movies like Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Have feeling affected by real people.

I’ll also warn you, that attitudes and logic like yours are reasons why society is such a mess right now. You dehumanize players by not seeing the person BEHIND the mask

Ah, I see some of the issue, what we are asking for is something that enables us to fill in the gray areas where the poster does NOT break the rules but we don’t want to deal with them and maybe stop thing BEFORE rules are broken.

To put it bluntly: We DON’T want to punish other players, if we did, we would not be asking for account wide ignore, we would be asking for out right BANS for certain people. Being banned is a punishment, not being able to troll is not. Being unable to post is a punishment, not being able to bother those that don’t want to deal with you is not.

Also, Lilithia, welcome to my ignore list, I’d rather deal with people smart enough to realize that there are people on the other side of the keyboard. Oh, and if we are all cartoon characters, this should not bother you right?

8 Likes

99% of mine are from this thread, that’s for sure

1 Like

A bot named clippy.

yea 100% of my ignore list are from this thread and the previous btag thread. Looking at it it’s about 10 overall. Sadly I can pretty much say that it only came from 2 or 3 person

4 Likes

Lilithia has openly admit on previous thread that it would swap toons to carry on a conversation w/ someone who put her toon on ignore. Man talk about being an attention seeker

7 Likes

Yeah, I remember that, and she threw a hissy fit when told she doesn’t have the right to be heard and can be put on ignore. In my opinion, if you are being put on ignore, no one want to talk to you and they are showing the door.

4 Likes

Can cartoon characters be attention seekers?

That sounds very specific.

Toons probably not. The person piloting it definitely

Well, according to Lilithia’s logic, all here are cartoon characters. If that were true, she should not care if someone ignores her or not, because cartoon characters only have feeling and emotions they are written to have.

4 Likes

they’ve already said they’re looking at doing something.

they can’t do magic though.

…and they don’t own this software.

so whatever they’ve got in the works, is going to take some time.

it’s not the characters which are posting.
it’s the humans behind the characters.

if i don’t want to see Disney, i don’t want to just get rid of Mickey and Minnie.
I want to get rid of Tinkerbell, Donald, Goofy, Simba, Ursula etc.

2 Likes

Been an awful long time for them to do anything…