Can we get account wide ignore?

Yup. It’s like watching the 10th movie in a series… eventually it’s the same ole same ole content with no originality.

Yeah I’m that guy that played FNAF and didn’t jump because I saw it coming a mile away.

Spits coffee

2 Likes

I never said that.

The current system is a form of “account wide” is very limited and misleading. Please do not cherry pick to strawman me. Oh that’s right. You’re the same stalker troll as before. I forgot.

We desperately need a proper account wide ignore.

9 Likes

That’s what Doobly/Uulomul/Darraffe does.

They take anything that can possibly indicate they are mildly correct, then take it out of context and claim that it means you agree with them 100% of the time.

6 Likes

you’d think this would be the one thread that wouldn’t get sweaty but i guess i set my expectations a lil too high

2 Likes

If you’re shooting for an in-game ignore that happens to include the forums, then the same old arguments will roll out.

1 Like

Oh, I know. We’d get better arguments from brick walls.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten better arguments from my dog on whether or not I should feed him an hour early.

2 Likes

Hey, dogs are smart. People like Doobly on the other hand…

2 Likes

It took my dog 18 months to figure out that he could bump a door that was ajar open, and it’s taken him 7 years to really figure out that he should drop the ball.

8 Likes

Who’s a good boy, you are! Yes, you are!

3 Likes

He’s a good boy, but compared to both my previous dog, and his baby sister, he’s not the smartest.

4 Likes

I love dogs and animals in general so this post makes me happy. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

You actually guessed it! :point_down:

He took it out of context.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well the ones sweating are the ones that it would most effect. It would shut down or severely limit their ability to be constant pests.

6 Likes

I’d really like some sort of account wide ignore system.

Also hello again everyone!

3 Likes

especially when they reply to themselves and talk to themselves to prop up themselves, like. I typically don’t even believe in cringe. I rp a vulpera that speaks entirely in UwU. I run around as a Druid with pink flowery hair. I have my hearthstone set to Goldshire. I would literally date Nathanos if he was real.

But the sweat. It must be scrubbed clean with Mr. Clean magic eraser.

2 Likes

Being patronizing works completely against your…well your fake argument.

9 Likes

More so when people are conditioned to be suspicious when people act a little TOO friendly to them/others.

2 Likes