Can we get account wide ignore?

From what I’ve heard from others is that Blizz asked Discourse to modify the WoW forums to be character /server instead of btags for accounts.

1 Like

They put back the show post on flag posts.

2 Likes

daily bump for a better forum

4 Likes

It is weeeeird how the arguing just stopped. Nice! But weird.

I wonder if something happened?

Anyhoo, yeah, it’d be nice if there was an accountwide ignore function for forum posts.

2 Likes

Idk to me it feels like change is coming as evidenced by changes happening so maybe they get that now hopefully.

Because the forums do need an overhaul w key features being referenced in this thread and others in the past.

I don’t find it weird, but inevitable. But it is a welcome change.

2 Likes

that’ll happen when the trolls found themselves ignored and no1 is biting on their BS. That or they’re silenced currently

1 Like

You can only argue so long in circles before it gets boring or pointless.

Blizzard have already seen this so they don’t really care or consider it a high priority.

If they did someone blue would’ve commented more directly by now, all we do have is an offhand quote that’s over 6 months old.

1 Like

The discussion just died out that’s all. It happens.

1 Like

Interesting to note that one of the prominent level 58 evoker low effort spam posters is now one of the anon-number accounts.

6 Likes

I don’t understand, does this persons account no longer exist if they are not posting on a character?

Or

Is it a Blizz employee posting on a company assigned account?

I find it a bit odd, since the rest of us are posting with characters.

probably means it’s been deleted

I wonder if the character was possibly deleted.

If that were the case, they’d be posting in blue. If it’s a Blizz employee on their personal game account, their posts would look like everyone else’s. I think most, if not all, Blizz employees avoid participating in the forums on personal accounts due to the restrictions placed on them, and the penalties for not abiding by those restrictions

1 Like

id love the ignore to be account wide make it so we do not meet them in any game they wont even be seen by us and we dont see them in game or on forums nor any post they or we start nor make it so we can be in the same queue’s as eachother.

Character being deleted doesn’t do that, as you can still see posts from some of the ritahayworth sockpuppets as the original character, which has since been deleted.

I think one of the causes is if the account gets closed.

1 Like

It’s nice that you’ve finally acknowledged your primary means of communication on this subject is pointless circle-speak.

6 Likes

Arguments aside, what does one side winning over the other accomplish?

Blizzard doesn’t care. They’ll just sit back and let this ride.

1 Like

Just don’t respond to circle speak.

The only way to end circle conversations.

2 Likes

Who knows if we will ever get a real system like this, one can only dream.

This forum, tis a silly place.