Can we get account wide ignore?

I’ll be both impressed and grateful if this is true

4 Likes

Of I’m gonna have to say that comment from them has the bs meter pegged

I think what they mean to say was they are not coming back on that toon .

Wonder how many most it will take to identify the next one. I’m gonna say within their first 5 posts.

3 Likes

Hey, if they want to continue to sock puppet this thread in support of single account identity, then more power to them.

5 Likes

I can go for both account wide ignores and account wide thread mutes.

2 Likes

hello, friend. i would just like to point out that ignoring someone on the forums is very simplistic and easy.

i can’t honestly think of a reason why the ignore feature would need to be changed.

hmm, i did consider your input on this feature, my friend… but i have to very politely and kindly inform you that i respectfully disagree.

I do not think that would be good for the forums. Our current ignore system is quite easy and simple to use, so i believe we don’t need to spend developer time and resources on creating the code for a new button.

thank you both for your time and i hope each of you has a lovely day :slight_smile:

i’m looking for proof of the 10+ alts from one person. please actaully read my posts before stating you have proof for me. you do not. you have, again, instances of someone using 3 alts.

and how are you discerning this?

It’s not your business. You don’t need verifiable proof of who someone blocks unless you yourself happen to fit the bill lol

2 Likes

translation: it doesnt happen and people are over exaggerating something that’s generally a non-issue.

1 Like

Some still dont it seems

eviey, once again, you make a wonderful point here… i genuinely agree with your statement here, 100%.

very well-said, your insights are very valuable to this thread.

i hope you have a wonderful day, friend :slight_smile:

it’s just reached levels of absurdity…

“this truly terrible thing is happening! we must change everything due to this terrible thing!”

“where is this happening?”

“none of your business. you don’t need proof its happening.”

1 Like

The fact that it’s this easy to bypass ignore and sockpuppet isn’t a problem to you?

4 Likes

Hasn’t the T-virus been brought up as someone who definitely topped the 10+ count?

2 Likes

Ts, almost certainly have, Rita and Doobly are currently on at least 7.

1 Like

They seem to be on Team Feature for that problem

1 Like

if virtually no one is bypassing ignore and sockpuppeting, then no. if blizzard is actively moderating anyone that does bypass ignore and sock puppets, then no.

i dont typically make problems out of non-issues.

1 Like

For prime examples in this thread: Doobly is at least the 7th toon this person has used to harass others in favor of forum changes to make them better.

Grumm is also Aeondaboil, is also Anhandruk, is also Raist, is also taienna, is also Kahpit, is also leolang, is also ritahayworth.

8 Likes

Well good thing that these threads show that there are indeed people doing that.

And sadly since they don’t have good moderation, probably because the pay is horrible, they haven’t done that, and in fact it seems more likely to get actioned for getting sick of the bad actores.

So thanks for confirming that this is a problem despite the way you want to pretend it isn’t for whatever reason you have to defend not fixing an issue.

2 Likes

yeah i would definitely agree with this one, yeah.

the issue that i have with using developer time and resources to create some sort of “improved” ignore system is mostly that the current ignore system doesn’t have any flaws that would allow improvement.

if the system is perfect, why do you need an upgrade? this is just the point that i would like to politely make regarding account wide ignore.

the current ignore system works perfectly.

thank you again, have a lovely day :slight_smile:

yes, i would agree here.

if a person wants to politely confirm that a statement is true, then that person should kindly provide verified evidence that the facts are correct.

have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: