Can we get account wide ignore?

Translation “Can you get yourself a suspension please.” This is a very pathetic attempt.

3 Likes

except there’s no rule that says you cant mention someone is posting on multiple alts. in fact, posting on multiple alts to bypass the ignore eature is suspendable itself :joy:

what is really happening is that no one is actually doing this so you guys are hiding behind a rule you’ve made up

1 Like

G’head and quote that in the CoC

:heart:

Plus we’ll conveniently ignore the multiple people confirming how often said individual jumps alts and here I thought you got mad when people ignored stuff

1 Like

Oh its an imaginary scenario…

I have 2 people that I have actually ignored, both of alts that are taking up real estate (3 of both)

Surely its an imaginary scenario.

Examples…

in the btag thread, the top frequent poster in here alt hopped like 3 or 4 times. We have ignored that alt but he ended up making a throw away alt to just get off of our ignores. which this is an example of Ignore on this site not working as intended for alts.

In the Wrath classic forums, I have seen 3 hunters almost with the same identical name ignore evading. its almost a year ago and that would take some searching but I would get action for it I have share it.

There was a dracthyr evoker in one of the btag threads that did ignore evade in broad daylight.

Either way they prove the reason for account wide ignore.

I feel like you didn’t read what I said…

What if I want to ignore you just in a click of a button and your account is ignored entirely and call it a day?

No need to ignore 3+ alts from the same person/account, ignored already and their newly created alts are ignored as well.

4 Likes

ill do you one better. right from a blue themself:

multiple people also confirm that the earth is flat. yes, i will ignore claims without proof, especially when ive already asked for proof multiple times.

which is not 10+.

i have still not seen proof of this.

why do you think it’s against the rules to say someone is posting on alts? where in the rules does it say anything about this?

where?

that would be convenient. again, ive never said that account wide ignore isnt convenient. i am only against the framing of the forums as this place riddled with people posting across 10+ alts. this just isnt happening.

you can ask for account wide ignore without making things up.

1 Like

Oh yea sockpuppeting

Guess you don’t know what that word means if you think it’s the same thing

Anyway, I wasted enough time on someone purposely being “stubborn”

5 Likes

Backtrack GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

it sounds like you dont know what sock puppeting is.

nothing stubborn about calling out fallacies and conspiracies, even if it means that it opposes your narrative. :woman_shrugging:

there is a reason blizzard has continued to ignore this, which is a shame because i do actually want account wide ignore… but we’re not going to get there by outright exaggerating about the state of the forums. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

In a thread that is now deleted, even if it wasn’t deleted, that post in question is gone.

And yet there is some people here throughout the btag threads (mainly) and some folks outside of that topic, have ignored multiple alts that may have come from the same person.

Its not making things up.

Except it is happening and you are currently doing it.

You are intentionally block dodging to continue harassment and attempting to derail the thread. The problem is… you are just reenforcing the need for Account Wide Ignore to be implemented.

I have all of Talon’s alts ignored. 12 characters. Well all that I bothered to find in one his treads before it got 404’d.

3 Likes

I’ve actually read the blue post on that. He says sockpuppeting happens, but its uncommon. Then gets into looking at cases and people being wrong. But doesn’t go into how many, so that could be like 5 out of hundreds lol

Ultimately it happens like every other nonsensical thing that happens here with very little moderation unless things get to an extreme.

Oh jeez I didn’t even think about how many alts that creature used

4 Likes

Right. I don’t think Tul did it thou… and if he did it was pretty obvious he was on a alt because he’d come out and own it.

Then there is Titan… he creates alts just to argue with himself in his own threads.

And in this thread right now are 4 known sockpuppet alts. And they aren’t even good at trying to hide it.

1 Like

See about them, cuz did they used to be a tauren or am I thinking of someone else who used Titan in their name

Cuz I wanna know if thats the person I was in a discord with for a very short while

What? lmao

titanspit (I’m sure you can figure out who now)

I’m serious… he has a warrior and a paladin that he constantly will post counter posts to himself. easy to spot, has a special name for the succubus pet.

Talk about an actual echo chamber.

Yeah… I kind of worry that maybe… he needs help.

I guess you could say his greatest adversary, was himself.