Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

It is a bad argument tactic and it gets old very quickly.

I had a coworker like that. Everything would be fine until you disagreed and the response was always “because I am black?”

He could never accept that no, it was because he was wrong.

11 Likes

Look Pet is coming back out now too!

You can’t make this up… guess I need more puppet vids.

Sadly it’s not evem that. He wants this game turned into a dating app or something. Because none of it makes sense in WAR.

2 Likes

They don’t care about LGBT
They are using it as an excuse to bait and enrage while staying protected from a ban

Fortunately at this point I don’t think they are doing any more damage to LGBT people as even the people don’t like us, can see through his charade by now

14 Likes

Yay another Talonbeaktulskinvalea thread for the ignore bin

3 Likes

I was going to respond to the topic title by mentioning Anduin but then you specified that it has to be Horde

I kinda do both, but big agree with everything else you said xD
I didn’t consider Chromie’s connection to DF until your comment, but now that you mention it, I really hope blizz doesn’t do her dirty :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Also good puppets.

1 Like

Oh fun, another Tal thread.

/starts munching on popcorn

Thrall and Vol’jin have been in a relationship since Cata in my head cannon. He went after Garrosh so hard because he tried to kill his lover.

2 Likes

Got any cheddar popcorn there? :eyes:

Werther’s Original Popcorn is my new “OMG I need this” craving!

I have an extra bag to share!

Unfortunately the only thing was available was extra buttery, but I can put some melted shredded cheddar on there if ya want?

Hey, if you’re really looking for some fun go for both at the same time.

Brow wiggle.

2 Likes

A racial leader with no heirs? Really now.

1 Like

I’ve been corrupted by gourmet popcorn fresh made… the supermarket stuff just wont do any more. :frowning:

Considering ordering some cheddar popcorn… but it’ll cost me like 25.- for 3600ml

1 Like

Is Chromie really trans? I thought that was just a goof on the naming. Chromie’s Dragon Name was the male version and they didn’t realize or something. Seems like a mistake they are capitalizing on for woke points.

Chromie isn’t trans. Blizzard is.

It’s a fantasy world, they can probably use magic to get a male character pregnant. If that isn’t established lore then they should write it in. Also not every government on Azeroth is a hereditary monarchy

What will happen first?

The heat death of the universe?

Or the end of Talonel’s constant campaign for tokenism?

3 Likes

Yep, confirmed in a short story in the “Fairy Tales of Azeroth” book.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it never comes up in game because it’s not that big of a deal.

2 Likes