Can we get a developer answer on this please?

All words are made up.

1 Like

Tell that to Oxford. It’s in their dictionary.

They moved your thread to bug reports. Let’s see if it’s a bug or they’re just trying to censor you.

2 Likes

100% its censoring. I dont care already cancelled my sub and if its not answered and reverted back to vanilla i’m out. What a waste of leveling time.

1 Like

I actually get where you guys are coming from, don’t get me wrong. The elemental running loose in particular was actually a pretty cool thing really.

I guess it comes down to the spontaneous, goofing around kind of mostly harmless fun, and the obsessive institutionalization of everyone and his brother having to do it all the time just to be part of the ‘cool crowd’ that ruins it for everyone.

When it was a once in a while thing it was fine, maybe even chuckle-worthy. But you know as well as I do that there is a whole sub-culture of d-bag basement dwellers with no self esteem at all that simply live to gank crafters, grief constantly, and generally are happiest when screwing up other people’s day out of spite for their own miserable lives.

If people were capable of showing mature restraint these things could exist. Sadly with the way people are today, this is literally the reason we can’t have nice things.

Because d-bags abuse them.

3 Likes

It is a made up word by the online gaming community. It is not a real word. It’s an informal, slang word. It is not an original word in the english language.

Really not sure about the MC thing, but I know the guards were buffed before TBC came out, also the campfire thing was patched out before the introduction of BG’s. I remember this being an annoying change. You could still take damage from NPC fires, but any player made one was patched so you just got knock-back and noise effects, no damage.

Now you’re just being a tryhard because neither one of these words was an “original word in the english language”. Words are added to the English language every year, when they get into the Oxford dictionary they are deemed official.

Flight masters also respawn instantly, and if they are killed at a neutral town you lose reputation with that faction. Both are extremely anti-vanilla.

3 Likes

Sorry what are you saying? I can’t tell because all words are made up and so we’re free to allocate any meaning to any word.

you just played your self.

Sorry? No habla espaniol.

Yeah, honestly they should allow these things, in past experience they don’t really get abused, and the people that do abuse them eventually get camped.

Mcing on boats works just fine, literally just saw it happen

2 Likes

Do you seriously lose faction rep for killing a flight master? That’s absolutely ridiculous and needs a hotfix.

3 Likes

bump, this thread needs more attention

The instant respawn on the flight master is ridiculously disappointing. Are the guards in major cities over powered now too? I mean I already unsubbed, but this would put the nail in the coffin.

We asked for classic wow and they gave us Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

2 Likes

Next up:

Right Click
-Killed by player in PvP

Number 1 is wrong and it took me all of 2 minutes to find the footage confirming it. Explain how this priest mind controls this enemy player on a ship please.

We need clear and correct information if we want to get bugs fixed.

Timestamp: 1:35

1 Like