Can we get a Blue update on missing arean points?

they gave oceanic 250 arena points in the new season to make up for it, maybe we can get another head start for s7

Wrong forum.

Try here.

Frustrating.

1 Like

No, this is good here!

bump, still no points after reset

2 Likes

Thanks! Still going to leave this thread as Blizz is going to sweep this one.

Then you’re just looking for attention and a sounding board. Nobody on this forum can help you.

You’d have better luck winning the lottery than getting a blue to respond to you outside of the CS forum … where you go for … “customer service” … for “in game issues”.

You do you though. :person_tipping_hand:t2:

Actually the blue post about this is in bug report. :person_tipping_hand:t2:

1 Like

Do you feel better now?

3 Likes

Dog. Blizz is dealing with their own internal crap with the whole RTO push they did. I doubt they give a f about a 15 year old game with a pvp scene that is slowly dying. Not to mention some of the pvp community itself is a bunch of scripting and gatekeeping “gamers” who give off way too much ego for a pvp game that isn’t even an esport.

They ain’t fixing squat.

Cat. Thanks for the bump.

Ok buddy, you can go back to your dead game now.

Thanks Elden Ring is hella dead.

One of my chars just got arena points randomly, and it’s been logged in and out prior. So they are in the process of fixing this it looks like, poor intern has prob been up all night.

2 Likes

Heard another got his, still none here.

Yeah, can we gift the good lad some coffee?

Cool.

Doesn’t mean posting on general discussion is going to get any traction on the issue the OP is referencing.

So, thanks for proving my point? :slightly_smiling_face:

Pray tell me what I should feel “better” about?

I don’t care one way or another about the issue and was pointing you where you’ll likely get help. You’re the one being obstinate in claiming you’re leaving the thread here, which (again) doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

So, uh … sure? :joy:

but you responded… so it did effect you in the slightest

I just logged in my priest and got the points. Not yet for this character, however. They’re clearly working on it.

edit; and yes, I had logged in my priest on Tuesday and gotten honor instead.

1 Like

yep i’m good on 2/3 chars now. work in progress