Can we get a blue post response on queue times?

It’s totally MAN MADE problem. On a day of Pre-Patch my queue was 2226/15 minutes and Grobb had 8x Layers. And it took me indeed 15 minutes to login. Now I’m on 3356/59 minutes. There are 3-4 layers on Grob. People who are making blue posts are CSRs. Client services representative. Lowest fish in a food chain for any software company. People who are playing with queue are most probably system engineers who make game running. Development team has nothing to do with it either. Blizzard RUINED server merger by moving people to mega servers and maybe triggering payed transfers. Now they’re forcing people on dead server. If you’re with wow for long time you should know that this company has zero respect to player base.

1 Like

Omg answers like this have to stop. They come from people who chose smaller realms and chuckle when they see people who chose bigger realms thinking « hahaha, I told you so ». Stop being so happy when seeing people mad about a problem that shouldn’t even exist.

We’re in 2022. Technology is there so that we can avoid queue times. There is no reason why there even should be queue times on a relaunch of an old game like this. They have a low amount of costs for a huge player base. PAY UP and give us higher capacity servers.

Free transfers just won’t work

4 Likes

I go through the grobb queue too. Youre not gonna deny them their deserved schaudenfreude guy.

Thats assuming you use it. Youre assuming wrong.

Again, youre assuming theyre using 2022 tech.

They tend to keep that information hidden lol. The only way to guess is by quarterly earnings etc etc.

no u

No wonder this guy is defending them so hard. He sits in his basement all day playing wow and arguing on forums while the rest of us are at work. Of course it doesn’t bother him lol. He’s a true keyboard warrior

2 Likes

I am so sick of people accepting sub par response from a 60b$ corporation. We don’t all love the taste of boots, sorry bro.

3 Likes

I had a 14,000+ 7-hour queue last night. Got in just in time to have to go to bed for work the next day. I have unsubscribed and will continue to stay unsubscribed until this problem is fixed Blizzard! I know you have 2 or 3 solutions to this that just cost a bit more money. Quit being cheap and upgrade the Classic servers!

14,000 people in the queue, hmmm, that’s like $210,000 a month in subscriptions just from a sample in time of one server, on one day; and this number is of the people being locked out of the game, not playing it. Really pathetic stuff here Blizzard, Indie level gaming company since 2010.

3 Likes

Exactly! I keep seeing people dumping on us for transferring to Grobbulus… You do realize that there were players already there? You do realize that a lot of people don’t actually choose? Their friends or guild master choose and everyone follows. So why are players victim-shaming each other for just trying to play a game that we pay monthly for?

The bottom line is a queue exceeding even an hour is absolutely unacceptable for a monthly subscription game. Furthermore, “solving” this problem with free character transfers is not an acceptable solution. Quit pushing your problems to the player base Blizzard. Have a little foresight and maybe try to predict interest in your game more accurately. And at the end of the day, don’t be cheap with people paying you this much to play a game you are remaking… I am just baffled by this issue and your lack of response blizzard… Shame!

1 Like

no we want to play the game we pay to play. Sitting around for hours waiting to play a game i pay monthly for is ridiculous and insane. The fact that you’re trying to defend it speaks a lot about what kind of a troll you are.

As a “victim” of the Illidan queues, it was not “ok” then, and it’s not “ok” now. It was OK in vanilla because internet/compute/software was all new and untested. Its 2022, almost 2023; there isn’t any excuse for it now. They don’t expand the services per realm during busy times like this because either it costs them money and they do not want to pay for additional hardware OR they have no way of shrinking services after they scale up for load.

Either way, it makes for bad customer service, and the fault is with Blizzard.

What is your plan Blizzard? T-minus 3 weeks, we haven’t even released yet.

You are close to have no logic. But hey, it’s probably education.

Still waiting on a response.
Feeling extremely disappointed in how this is being handled. GG

1 Like

I think a problem here is that not everyone is as conformist as you.
Blizzard can put more resources into fixing this

You used a lot of words to tell us you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Can you please post the source of this info? I’m sure the vast majority of the playerbase would love to see this info.

A lot of people chose grobb to play on a RPPVP server as a safe choice from the average toxic pvp server (bene). The RP aspect is something i truly enjoyed and cherished our community. There were some ques occasionally on grobb at classic launch and certain phase launches but nothing ever as drastic as 6 hours. Where blizz IS wrong is funneling all the dead/closed servers into grobb which has taken away the RP aspect immensely and brought a lot of toxic newcomers who definitely don’t respect the RP aspect. Cant tell you how many bad names that are not supposed to be on a RP server. So wheres the fix for RPers that want to stay on a RP server?

2 Likes

Major slap in the face.

We deserve another RP server if we’re being forced to migrate

Blizzard knew this was going to happen…LK was the most popular and a huge player base back in its day…it would be really naive to think it wouldn’t be again, back in the day we had 100’s of realms to use not just a handful of realms like now…this whole mess rests on blizzards hands plain and simple.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.