Can we get a blue post response on queue times?

Gluck gluck gluck gluck

2 Likes

Everyday yes but the post i responded to said it was constantly 6 hours not that there was a que everyday. Why it’s important to know what you are responding to.

WRONG people pay a sub to come back to then run into this crap? ques are not expected by alot of people. stop defending this piss pore service. its bad you know it we all know it and it needs to be fixed. i say make it like runescape with a globalized ah and different channels you can enter when ever you want. so you can at least play the game with the people you want on these big events.

2 Likes

WoW has the worst community outreach of any game I’ve played.

I doubt we get a response on this, they’ll just plead ignorance and cash in on the xfer $$$

Also inb4 someone replies to me saying "They don’t reach out because the bad toxic wow players are mean to the poor blizz employees :cry: " – they should go tell retail employees how hard it is dealing with unhappy customers through a computer screen, would be funny to watch

I am not defending if ques should be there. I am countering the lies that people are claiming that they are “constantly 6 hours” among other things.

While mentioning that while they can do better it is ok that there are ques. It is a expected part of being on the large realms. If you did not expect them when moving to a large realm you did not look into that realm and that is on you. Blizzard even publicly stats you look up a realm and if you really want to be there before making transfers or a new toon.

I myself have in fact outright said it needs to be fixed but the fix dose not need to happen instantly like people claim. Nor are we entitled a blue post about them. Nor do we need compensation for it. Blizzard only needs to be aware of the issue and do what they can to address it. Like they have been for years. Many steps have been made to keep ques manageable from adding layers allowing free transfers off and so forth. Yes more can be done and likly will be but that will not happen instantly. Esp not getting larger servers people keep claiming are “so easy to do” it’s not that easy to do it.

current queue on bene 13,345 estimated wait time 296min

1 Like

Total 70’s on Sulfuras - 9159
Total 70’s on Grobbulus - 87529
Total 70’s on Feralina - 44872
Total 70’s on Benediction - 97606

Data derived from wowclassicpop website

Grobbulus has been between 3-8 hours everyday, ALL DAY. even at 3AM there was a queue this morning.

Someone tryed to claim that last night and I used an alt on grob only to login without a que. Was around 5 am my time.

But do try again

there is a q now but yea i logged in at 5am (7am my time) and was fine

But it is a M E G A S E R V E R!

5 hour queue time right now… guess another night of not playing.

You could just transfer off Garbageulous like the rest of us

That’s pretty narrow-minded. I’ve been on Grobb well before the queues. Blizzard mismanagement caused the over-population…closing realms, promoting balanced factions, etc. This is not my choice, this is because of Blizzard’s inactivity and failure to provide reasonable accommodations, like decent servers to xfer to.

1 Like

Really, I picked to have queues? You guys must be smoking some dank herb. I never had a queue before wrath prepatch on bene. The simple fact that the realm was not locked before prepatch is not my fault as a player who’s been on the server with no queues, that is blizzards fault. Why were people able, and still able, to make characters on bene or boost a character even when they didn’t have a character on the server? Is that our fault? Do we get to lock the servers? Please tell me who is responsible for locking a server when it reaches capacity.
PS to classic team: consider another profession

This whole thing is utter incompetence.

3 Likes

and how do you propose they do this without… a blue post? :thinking:

Sorry you guys can’t play wow and are stuck in a queue. I specifically rolled a medium population server to avoid this issue though.

To the people that are stuck in a queue that rolled the servers before they became over populated and taking it like normal rational people I feel for you.

To the angry mob: I’m not flipping tables to appease you, get mad all you want, call me whatever name you want. Get a transfer if you can’t handle the mega server queues its a problem you created by stacking there in the first place.

Kinda funny how most of the outrage are Benediction Alliance players, a server known for its toxicity.

I love that players blame blizz and not themselves when they follow trends and create megas servers and cant log in. Yet won’t transfer to a server that doesn’t have min pop of 5k and above. Amazing.

1 Like

Yes!!! Please more transfer off! Thank you man! Doing holy work lol

Dude, we reserved names before anyone knew how populated they would become- its the luck of the draw…

Noone knew that Grobb would be the dumping ground for dead realms… it was an RPPVP realm, usually they are safe from mergers

3 Likes