Can we expect more Azshara nerfs soon?

I’m just trying to get a realistic expectation of how much we should extend, with the holidays coming up if they decide to nerf it super late most guilds will not be able to take advantage.

I’m not here to talk about how easy/hard the boss is right now, just to talk about whether or not we will be seeing any changes, as normally there are changes around this time.

2 Likes

They could probably remove one of her tentacle legs.

5 Likes

Hasn’t she been nerfed enough? I think in heroic you can ignore half her mechanics because she got hit that hard.

1 Like

Again this isn’t about how easy or hard she is, it’s about whether or not they will nerf at a time they normally nerf.

But it does have to do with easy/hard. If they already nerfed her to where she is a lot easier why would they nerf her again? The basis of a nerf is making things easier. If they make her too easy with a nerf just because some made up timer says so would probably irk a lot of people as well make others who are still working on her feel like they didn’t earn it. I repeat, think she was nerfed enough and doesn’t need another.

2 Likes

It 100% is all about being easy or hard. Why should Blizz needlessly nerf H Azshara?, are you trying to tell me that with 440 ilvl gear, she’s still overtuned? Because she isn’t. Needless nerfs are stupid.

5 Likes

I mean I’m talking more about Mythic than I am heroic, but in general, there are ~1000+ guilds that kill the final boss of a tier. It’s not about difficulty, we have holidays coming up, if they nerf right before the holidays it will upset people.

There are around 600 guilds that have killed her on mythic compared to 1200 for Jaina. Jaina was nerfed into the ground about a month before the tier ended, she did not “need” to be nerfed by your silly standards of difficulty. The boss ALWAYS needs to be nerfed for SOMEONE, so DIFFICULTY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER A NERF IS NEEDED.

1 Like

If you are going to nerf Azshara at least have the decency to buy her dinner first…hic!

3 Likes

So in order to have more guilds kill a boss, we should nerf them, because the boss fight was too difficult for them so they need it to be easier, but it isn’t about a boss being hard to kill, just the number of people having killed them.

Excellent.

2 Likes

I doubt it. Azshara received heavy nerfs across the board previously. I don’t think she’ll be getting anymore.

Once you figure out the secret, she doesn’t really need to be nerfed anyhow. We did it pre-nerf. And if my schmucks can do it, anyone can do it.

In general the kill number has stayed the same, Blizzard has an idea of who should and who shouldn’t get Cutting Edge. Guilds that have been progressing on her for the last month shouldn’t be shafted just because of the holidays. Also certain guilds dont have god comp for healing and stuff, you are arbitrarily setting a difficulty standard that hasn’t been taken seriously when they nerf things. They have repeatedly nerfed and will repeatedly nerf content that doesn’t need to be nerfed by SOMEONE’s standard, but a top 100 world guild isn’t the standard and neither is a guild that doesn’t raid Mythic. Everyones opinion on whether or not it needs to be nerfed is going to be different, therefore it is mostly irrelevant.

My personal preference would be that they nerf it so we can kill it twice before the holidays, we will kill it in it’s current iteration, but I have other guildies that would like cutting edge too.

1 Like

Well, historically they put a significant nerf on the raids near the end of the expansion so probably several months from now at least.

I am out if likes, but that was damn funny.

1 Like

This reeks of jealousy, tbh. Why not accept the fact some things are meant to be hard and not accessible by all unless they put in the practice? Why is that so strange?

2 Likes

You reek of trolling, I’m not going to have trouble getting it killed in time, others in my guild will without nerfs. Again, it doesn’t need to be nerfed depending on who you talk to, but it is generally nerfed around this time.

Disagreeing with you that a boss should be needlessly nerfed = trolling. Right on. Hopefully nobody bursts your bubble too quickly.

So Queen is too hard and needs nerfed?

You don’t have any experience on Mythic azshara so you’re asserting an opinion that doesn’t have any merit. You’re disagreeing with me to disagree, which is pointless, so I’ll talk with other people.

2 Likes

LMFAO Now that’s rich. And downright stupid.

2 Likes

Too hard for some sure, but again that metric is different depending on who you are, so it is irrelevant.