Can we expect more Azshara nerfs soon?

Pretty sure OP is talking about late tier Mythic nerfs to the last boss, to help the few guilds still pushing for CE, as they usually do.

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s needless for anyone that already has her dead, but necessary for a lot of guilds that have next to no time left to kill her.

2 Likes

They nerfed Jaina near the end of the tier right before EP shipped.

1 Like

And what am I supposed to make of that? Azshara got the nerf bat hard already.

Za’Qul>Azshara.
She’s not difficult.

2 Likes

I’m out, too many people that haven’t even touched her trying to flex for people that aren’t even in here. Ridiculous.

Who is trying to flex? The most I saw was you saying you don’t need a nerf. You just talk in circles. Will she be nerfed? Eh she seems fine and has been nerfed pretty hard. I wasn’t talking about difficulty I want to know if she will be nerfed. Why would she be nerfed is she is fine as is? it’s nit about difficulty even though thats the only thing nerfing alters!!

2 Likes

The only ridiculous thing is trying to claim that nerfing a boss does not directly correlate to difficulty.

1 Like

Running a marathon is hard, running down the block isn’t. If they nerfed the marathon distance to 100 feet, the difficulty of winning doesn’t change. You are confusing whether or not people deserve kills with difficulty. Most nerfs are only exclusively about getting more people to kill it, kill it faster, or to solve a bug within the fight. The only nerfs that are purely for difficulty are when Method and Limit are there and the fight isn’t even possible, that’s when nerfs are about difficulty. All of these other nerfs are about getting more people kills, because again the opinion on whether or not it is too hard, VARIES and is IRRELEVANT.

GL with your weird arguments. Bye.

1 Like

A shorter duration fight is an easier fight. If you don’t have to hold out as much longer you can start ignoring mechanics. People already cheese the seals, if fights were to be shorter then seals wouldn’t even matter at all.
Less time spent fighting, the more you can only worry about pure DPS, which in turns makes the fight mechanically easier and more about straight numbers.

So yes, nerfing is still about difficulty, whether or not method have killed the boss.

BTW can you try posting on your main rather than your nobody toon?

1 Like

The whole point to mythic is it to be hard! That’s why unnecessary nerfs are stupid. If I wanted to beat her on normal mode I would. She had to be nerfed before the first guild took her down.

If this was about getting people to down her or see the fight, LFR is there. So yes this is about difficulty clear as day. Not everyone wants easy mode and not everyone wants super hard mode and they should not be changed to meet the standard of the other.

I would expect at least 1 more round of nerfs. That is pretty typical for end tier bosses.

Her kill rate is already pretty low for a normal tier end boss (aka not like CoS).

2 Likes

So had Jaina, prior to further nerfs in the last few weeks.

I don’t want my opinions to be connected to my guilds, so no. We have over 200 pulls on Azshara and are starting to see P4, the boss will die for us soon, I want it to be faster so others in the guild that haven’t progressed get their kill too.

I don’t know what information you need from my main account, but I’m happy to supply it as long as it doesn’t identify my guild/guilds.

1 Like

End thread.

If you’ve been paying attention to Mythic end boss, you know there’s most likely one last round of nerfs coming, most likely Christmas week.

1 Like

Dont see it happening.
If more nerfs would come it would be in 8.3.

Its possible of course, but there is no evidence saying anyone should expect it.

8.3 ships with the raid this time around, they won’t nerf her then, that would be useless.

There’s plenty of historical precedent for the end boss getting nerfed in the last 1-2 weeks of a tier before CE closes, to help out the few guilds into the triple digit pulls on the boss.

Okay, yeah Azshara will more than likely get nerfed again. That doesn’t change my statement that she doesn’t need to be nerfed. Did Jaina need to be nerfed right before her raid was done? No.

2 Likes

OP did not ask whether she needed it or not. I dunno why you’re going with that angle. You’re free to debate the merits of said nerfs in a thread you’ll start about that subject.

This year they did absolutely zero PvP tuning with broken mage,lock, DH and guardian druid. They also announced that they were giving their employees a break this holiday season. I don’t think any nerfs would come till next year if any.