Can we burn down the second tree?

just wondering if theres any plans for a bonfire

15 Likes

Fel is hell of a drug.

13 Likes

fel weed is the finest medicine around.

2 Likes

Nah. We just contaminate the Dream and kill Fyrakk. No burning of the twig.

3 Likes

those denizens of the dream probably dont like there new neighbors.

16 Likes

Id like to burn down Stormwind and the whole ELwynn forest

2 Likes

Just seems rather hypocritical for me to try and stop Fyrakk. I think the Horde should be helping him, keep us consistent.

4 Likes

I agree, the alliance is consorting with demons and I can no longer support them.

Burn it.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I hope it turns out as a proper home for the night elves and not just a zone with a small hub thing and world quests. :dizzy_face:

Otherwise, I’m with you guys. Let’s burn it.

3 Likes

They’re not going to recreate a small continent in the sky or another city in a separate expansion that’s not connected to the rest of the game. It’ll just be a twig with a building near it. Like Hykal turned out to be.

2 Likes

They’re going to have to magically move the tree or the nelves will have to to live in the Emerald Dream.

1 Like

I have marshmellows

1 Like

There will be a shiny green portal from Stormwind to get there. The architect will be reminiscent of Darnassus, but not a direct copy.

starts giggling

9 Likes

my man, say it with me “darnashes had it coming.” and now itll be darnashes part 2 the reburnening.

Nope it’s going to get frozen. The whole planet is going into an ice age.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

That would be an interesting twist that due to something happening the entirety of Azeroth is covered in snow.

2 Likes

So the story can heavily revolve around Night Elves for another four years? I think not.

Let them keep their tree for that reason alone.