Who’s got the chocolate?

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

“I got the Chocolate.”

2 Likes

I have a lighter.

8 Likes

You guys are suppose to be on our side.

I’m thinking positive BBQ and marshmallow roast .

No, we want to get all those moping Night Elves out of Stormwind, they’re making everybody miserable!

1 Like

i agree burn down the exodar.

2 Likes

So we can enjoy five more years of screeching from Night elf fans and five years of narrative groveling from this dev team?

How about instead of that damn tree being the B plot for a ludicrous THREE expansions, the writers just own what they did and move the story onwards.

There shouldn’t BE a new tree, but its here and this is finally over. Time to put the elf on a shelf and talk about someone else for a change. I recomend dwarves or pandas.

1 Like

They are owning what they did. Those are three really fun expansions, in my opinion. Maybe not in yours but you and I have no idea how the player base in general feels.

Plot twist…
Fryakk does not burn the tree after all. He runs off to buy some orange and red paint from Iridikron and paints the whole thing autumn colors as his last ditch attempt to corrupt the tree.

The night elves are like “aw hell nah” and gives it to the Blood Elves instead while they try to get tyrande to cry out another tear for a new seed.

Amen. The only thing more ridiculous than their resolute refusal to actually move the night elves’ plot forward is how long it’s taken to undo things.

I mean, it was naive to think they were actually going to change how the night elves thought of themselves, but they didn’t have to string us along for so long.

I’d rather it not. As I keep saying, every World Tree, has been burned, exploded, corrupted, or otherwise destroyed. How many times does it take for a supposedly wise race to learn a lesson?

QFT

It took so long because, they were too busy trying to find away to move the Night Elves plot forward and simultaneously try to convince all the night elf players who actually cared about night elf lore to forget about what night elf culture was and move into their “glorious vision” for what they want night elves to be. Aka, tall purple/pink humans with pointy ears.

It would be with pleasure, those Nelfs don’t need a home.

Gonna resurrect Arthas and have him go finish what he started in Silvermoon.

Don’t worry, Danuser converted what is an anima puff, puchamon, fart, pixie and trist 5 anima, so together with the jailers they closed the book as they did with Me’dan previously.

Anyway, it’s not necessary when we know that Sylvanas didn’t do that to him, and he does it again, twice.

I can always bring my boy Nomi to try out new recipes. :sunglasses:

1 Like