Can We Break Certain Automated PVP AddOns?

I use an addon that focus targets certain totems and attacks focus target then swaps back to “last enemy target” and it’s worked fine for multiple expansions. I think it was the original solution to totem stomping addons breaking?

I’ve been tanking for a while but even I’ve made this mistake before, I decided to give tanking a break for a while and switched my DK to frost, was on 2nd last boss of Highmaul in a pug. We had been waiting to replace a tank for a while, so I offered to switch to Blood until we found another.

Stupid me though forgot that I hadn’t actually tanked Highmaul before and I had no idea how to even tank the boss. We wiped once which I was obviously the cause, instead of even being asked to go back to dps, I was removed from group. No hard feelings with that raid leader though, that tanking performance had to be my worst in a long time.

You tried to help. I just think that’s the worst part of trying to raid though. It isn’t the raid itself, it’s getting a group. I just wish people could have some patience, I think it’d make things easier for everyone.

I did it to myself to be honest, I was already in a guild, I just wanted to try and finish off the raid before the weekly reset. I did eventually get the weapon I was after though… off the same boss I was kicked from ironically.

Haha, glad it all worked out in the end. You might not have gotten that loot had you not been kicked

Yeah, because the macro makes you better. You’re not a good player, you have a good macro. I’m a much better player when I can keep up with you macro fools

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what OP is saying should not be allowed.

IMO that should not be allowed in PvP arena OR battlegrounds

I have to agree with OP on this one. It negates too many cds at the press of a button. I’ve never understood why cap totem doesn’t just work like shadow fury anyway…

Should disable sound in pvp too so you can’t hear when someone kicks you :clown_face:

So you got outplayed and now you’re trying to break targeting macros. Okay.

there is literally no addons that do either of these things

‘auto-interrupt’ aka kick botting hasnt really existed since wod and they perm ban them super quick

and there’s no such thing as a totem killing bot lmfao

what’s it called?

The problem is - there is no playing. It’s automatic. If I were out-played, I’d be angry, but more okay with it. If my totems are disappearing before a single second, that’s not being out-played. That’s something doing the work for you.

i’m 99999% sure you’re getting baited by someone literally named femalegamer btw

pvp is usually not about skill, rather who learned to cheese something first, its why its getting more boring every xpac, they could give us 50 pvp vendors and a new map and game type 3 times a week and it still wouldn’t save it.

Sadly this is true. All day yesterday, 2v2 against 2 sub rouges. Nobody played sub before, now it’s all the rage because they can do 20k damage instant. Same with NF feral druid