Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Can you please share the data you have on new players and anonymity?

4 Likes

Source: trust me bro. org

2 Likes

it’s very easy to find.

Ahh I see, it redirects to just my imagination net

1 Like

So, no source. Gotcha

Then you should have no problem dropping a link or a study name or whatever it is you’re getting this data from.

Especially when this data would really help support your side of the discussion, so it’s odd that you claim to have it but are reluctant to actually share it.

8 Likes

So, why don’t link up your sources then? Why are you against backing up your own arguments?

2 Likes

We will get account wide ignoring with anonymous posting.? If not, the anti-anonymous group get nothing.

How can we ignore “anonymous” posters if the names are hidden. This makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

I will never be happy with anonymous posting, nor will I feel safe. If the forums go anonymous, you can guarantee I won’t be here anymore, along with many others.

However, this will never happen because Blizzard is not that dumb :slight_smile: That’s why ALL of their other forums use battletags and not anonymous posting.

They tried anonymous posting here, now, and it’s been a disaster. They’ve recognized that and blues have stated as such, as well as that they are looking into updates for the forums.

4 Likes

where did they say this?

Why are you against linking up anything that backs up your “evidence” that you so called claim?

4 Likes

You cannot link that which does not exist.

2 Likes

It exist, it exist on TrustMeBro.

2 Likes

how come i can’t see this on the front page anymore?

1 Like

One of the mods unlisted the thread. Not sure on the reasoning why though.

3 Likes

It was unlisted about an hour ago. It’s not locked, but it was unlisted.

3 Likes

feels familiar…

3 Likes

think it’s going into the hole soon

so unless you’re here now prolly just
a way to make this eventually die out

4 Likes

I am glad I checked the date on that. I was quite confused for a brief moment.