Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Based on what evidence?

Please, provide some actual evidence of your claims.

3 Likes

Who are these new players that are so scared and paranoid about using the Internet? What a freaking joke.

6 Likes

some people are new to playing wow, everyone has to start somewhere, right?

1 Like

Can’t even answer their question.

Fully anonymous posting is a terrible idea that will bring only harm and chaos.

Anonymous posting already exists, we don’t know who anyone is.

Battletags are not personal information, you can’t do anything with it but add people to your friends list and they can easily decline and block.

Vongola#1794 approves this message.

Hope ya’ll are keeping your insanity in such an insane place :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

I will never respect your trolling, thank you very much!

2 Likes

I would like to ask that you be respectful of my posts and keep the conversation sane.

3 Likes

Oh please. No one coming to a video game forum is new to how forums/message boards etc work. Most people are practically glued to the Internet in some way the majority of the day. You’re troll crusade isn’t fooling anyone.

2 Likes

Welcome to the internet, and I like it this way.

The only alternative pathway involves more big brother, which is a big “no thanks” in my books.

yes i would like it this way too

Do you have data that displays a significant portion of new players feel that way? Or is this one of those “as long as 2 or 3 people feel that way, it counts” type of deal?

1 Like

That’s exactly what it is.

1 Like

Unlisted, but not locked?

4 Likes

yes i do, thank you

Maybe they are going to trim it? I’m not sure how they do it.

Fantastic! Please share that data with us.

3 Likes

Why don’t you then share that data with the rest of us?

1 Like

Probably browsing through each and every post then removing the ones that aren’t helping the topic or discussion? :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

It was not a well thought out plan, and a generally terrible idea, and was rightfully abandoned long before it was to be implemented.

Do you really want to give your name to people like the OP and their hangers-on? Does that really seem like a smart idea?

1 Like