Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Dredging up the OPs history has nothing to do with the discussion of anonymous posting.

1 Like

It has everything to do with it.

9 Likes

There’s no point arguing with them. In their logic, someone guilty of a mass shooting is within their rights to buy more guns and ammo.

Edit: Yes, I know this is hyperbole but it is the only form of argument they understand. If something someone is asking for is only to the benefit of themselves, check what their motive is. Of course someone who loves trolling and making horrible statements would want to get a fresh slate to do it again and again and again.

9 Likes

I don’t think so.

In either case it isn’t going to go anywhere, save this thread being closed as escalation keeps going.

1 Like

Regardless of whatever’s true or isn’t I wish you luck in this topic and onwards.

Hopefully there will be others that can approach your views for forum changes with respect and understanding.

1 Like

Agreed. For what it’s worth, I do believe pointing to known toxic and abusive behaviors, words, and actions is very pertinent to a discussion of that same user desiring full anonymity on the forums.

It is not harassment to simply warn other people of concerning behavior someone has exhibited.

8 Likes

i mean i take my socks shoppin

ppl that think they can somehow remove the current of a river are fooling themselves.

1 Like

if a ww ever did happen right. the draft would become the only thing ppl are offended by. even if ppl can’t see the potential inside everyone. i know deep in my soul, everyone here is more than capable of frontline stuff.

Why do the concerns of others make you want to ask so many questions? Legit curious.

Their idea of “respect” is not questioning anything they say.

2 Likes

don’t you want account wide ignore?
you can start by ignoring ppl right now
do you know how i can tell you since
i don’t think you know how ill even let you
ignore me as an example lol you’re always so defensive

1 Like

You assuming I’m being “defensive” is almost as annoying as playing 50 questions with you. I’ll ignore who I want, thanks. I don’t need assistance from you.

1 Like

You are correct and the same response will happen with “Anonymous” posting.

There you go assuming again. And I’m not harassing anybody. Maybe you should just stop worrying so much about me and worry about yourself.

1 Like

u just said his words were nonsense. if u think that and he has not changed his stance
then why keep going and goin about it? and when he said he wont reply to ppl put ppl keep quotin him…u keep on buggin.

its like an odd social experiment lol.

3 Likes

Moondoggie, its the forums. Everyone is going to attack each other over the last bagel on the plate. Yeah, it is getting really old, but sadly, this is how the forums are.

1 Like

I never saw him say anything about not replying. Furthermore, yet again, if it concerned you then you would’ve been included. It didn’t. If he was done replying then he wouldn’t have commented. You seem quite unable to contain yourself around other people’s conversations. Public forum or not, you don’t need to know “why” for every little thing.

im asking bc if people are truly so bad then whats wrong w/ just ignoring them right now
all this is doing is proving to blizz ppl cant even use the ignore function right as it is.
calistrian w/e is just a good example. just happen to be on so i asked.

2 Likes

Whats wrong with you just letting people decide who to ignore, and for what reasons? My conversation with Ard has nothing to do with you. Who said anything about him being “bad”? You’re terrible at assuming things. If I had wanted to ignore him, I would. I don’t think he’s worth wasting an ignore on, and my reasons are my own. Him being ridiculous and agreeing with known sock puppets and trolls on purpose is conversation worthy to me. That’s it.

1 Like