Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

It’s called a persecution complex. Anyone not explicitly for me is explicitly against me, and anyone against me is working together with literally everyone else against me. I am a victim at all times.

7 Likes

Just doing my part for the fact that everyone wants account wide ignore on the forum please.

9 Likes

A specific group of posters want those ignores.

Not everyone here.

It is limited. You have to earn TL3 to post images/gifs in the 1st place, and any suspension revokes any TL3 for 6 months.

3 Likes

Blizzard certainly has alot to do to clean house.

If they ever get around to it.

Just a reminder that the superior option to actually increase privacy and security would be to display BattleTags, with an option to block BattleTag invites.

Anonymous posting, by comparison, reduces safety and would lead to a massive breakdown in communication since you would never be able to tell who you’re talking to at any given time. A thread could have a dozen Anonymous Female Night Elf Hunters with no way to distinguish between them. Utter insanity.

7 Likes

and when you get tl3, you can endlessly spam gifs, which brings to the conversation zero value. We already have emojis that’s more then enough to express yourself.

Its not a witch hunt when we have proof youve told people to go to the electric chair

4 Likes

7 Likes

Starting with your nonsense

why can’t you just put him on ignore if he has been on your nerves
for almost 2 years if not longer? is your ignore list full? legit curious.
i highly doubt i’ll get a good response (or one at all) bc ppl rarely ever do when asked.

2 Likes

What makes you think they’ll pick sides?

If anything, it’ll be a full wipe if they ever decide to put an end to the fires.

But wanting people gone for such vile things is a witch hunt. I think they are still on the side of thinking they are being persecuted for an unpopular opinion, which… Fair, we shouldn’t have to feel like we need to punish someone for things they’ve said and done when said things have been far and over beyond the rules but it only really gets to that point because Blizzard hasn’t done anything about them yet and people tend to have their patience run thin seeing someone constantly causing problems on purpose with no visible repercussions over a long period of time.

1 Like

When moderation has to step in just to let OP have their opinion stand through allowing this thread to be around, then there’s a bigger issue at play here than posters just wanting account wide Btags or ignores.

1 Like

Indeed. Good point and observation.

1 Like

The consequences of one’s own actions is not a witch hunt

6 Likes

Attempting to bust someone for something you don’t believe they’ve been punished enough for, doesn’t exactly lead anywhere constructive when it comes to conversation.

Which Blizzard has allowed them to continue.

What’s to bust? They said something absolutely horrible. It goes to their credibility and character.

And now they, person who uses death threats, wants more anonymity on the forums.

6 Likes

Moderation did warn that if accusations kept flying they’d shut this down again.

Please be respectful in allowing this topic to continue, or don’t I’m sure OP will just make another thread.

Please point out how im disrespectful

1 Like