Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Mostly just to keep the malcontents contained, I suspect.

It would be poetic if the mods just set this one topic aside, to be completely ignored, where angry posters can flag and troll one another in perpetuity.

The only purpose being served by this thread at this point is to make it super-easy to maintain one’s 20,000 posts/100 days TL3 metric. I just zoom all the way out and scroll. I can’t even see words on the screen; the squiggles are equally as meaningful, though.

Orbital bombardment would be an improvement.

3 Likes

I still don’t think there will be any changes, realistically speaking.

They have bigger concerns than a handful of posters getting upset on the forums.

Alright, well… Just stay here. Continue to fight the non-fight, Ard.

1 Like

Maybe there will, maybe there won’t.

Just… soon.

Uh huh. Anyway.

I like this idea.

2 Likes

yes that is a good point, i would agree.

2 Likes

Create a WoW classic alt, problem solved unless they changed that for some reason.

1 Like

“When they do that, people then yell at them, and tell them to post on their Main Toon, or they won’t listen.”

/shrug I like looking at peoples profiles when they are making claims about anything in game. Lets me have a better idea if they even do what they are complaining about. That or for example a bit back someone on the forums was claiming to have never made an alt but had the achievement terrific trio.

1 Like

“Oh I get you. I am just saying some people are never satisfied. You post on a Classic Alt and they think you have something to hide. So they say post on a main. Not saying it’s right or wrong, just that it is a thing.”
/smile

1 Like

For sure but if privacy is the main concern then the wow classic alt gives that. I may be in the minority but if I see a lvl 60 classic poster I just assume that’s their preferred game mode.

Right, a level 60 or 80 classic character is generally fine.

It’s the level 10s, or the level 55-60 DKs that are sus.

6 Likes

“Oh I agree with that. I also love to look at Transmogs. Especially if I see something I like.”
/smile

Oh fore sure i have doinked a few mogs off the forums. guilty as charged there.

1 Like

“My Cat Class Cyndi is not quite there, yet. She is at level 57. I am slowly working on her.”
/smile

If only they would update :dracthyr_cry_animated:

“So true. So VERY True.”

Keep shouting your hopes and dreams to nobody, Ard. You and your nonsense are getting tiresome. You don’t get to ask for something and then dismiss it as having “no substance” when you’ve admitted you don’t intend to discuss anything, you just want to disagree because you can. You provide nothing when asked, nobody owes you anything.

3 Likes

It’s been well over a year or more since the first Btag thread started, since then Blizzard answer hasn’t changed.

I can only be as optimistic as the facts allow.

1 Like

No one knows, probably not the forum staff either whether it will or will not be for some time. As others stated the most likely time would be around pre-patch for next expansion to see what changes they’re wanting to make. I sure hope it includes good changes and not downgrades