Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Words to live by.

https://wvau.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/l-44801-your-sadness-me-trying-to-take-your-sadness-away.jpg

2 Likes

You can rest assured that Blizzard, and nearly any other reputable website, is NOT going to implement Anon posting. The OP is tilting at windmills and people are running in circles chasing them.

Blizzard is not turning the forums into 4chan. Not a chance in all the hells of Diablo.

14 Likes

Yet the mods allow for the topic to remain.

1 Like

I like this analogy and I tried to give it a like but my thumb started twitching really fast and ended up liking, then unliking, and liking again all super fast and I discovered that there is a cool down to how quickly and how many times you can like something.

achievement unlocked?

2 Likes

Then you have evidence of this from the animal shelter who provides them, a recent post perhaps?

1 Like

She finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Imgur

She will walk through the fires of Sanctuary, crushing those who defy her.

Imgur

Also, yes, you have been provided with any and all blue posts when they come up. Yes, they recognize that the WoW forums have issues that the other forums don’t have. They have raised that up the chain for software changes, but have not said exactly WHAT they asked for. When and how we get something is totally up in the air.

I know for sure it won’t be a 4chan clone though.

14 Likes

“If it was correct they would have done it to begin with, there’s no such thing as innovation or hindsight” is such a ridiculous take.

3 Likes

Awww beautiful babies!! Blizzard, give me back my likes so I can like the beautiful kitties! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

5 Likes

Which range from being several months old…and provide no further substance other than soon.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Really Ard? This is a disbelief face.

Imgur

To just this past week! I am sure those quotes were posted in the various threads on this, including one you are highly involved in.

14 Likes

If it held any substance.

You would’ve linked it by now.

1 Like

Dorothy: YOU WERE THERE

4 Likes

These people think anything older than 5 minutes ago is ancient history.

1 Like

Then link it again.

Yeah, no point arguing with them because they aren’t here to debate anything and there’s no amount of logic or reason in this world that would convince them otherwise.

3 Likes

I can only assume then, that nothings changed.

1 Like

Utilize the search function.

Or is that not part of the game you like to partake, hm?

2 Likes

I merely prize apart the difference between what is and isn’t.

Afterall optimism for a forum change only has so much substance as what Blizzard is willing to do.

Which appears to still be just…soon.

1 Like

Then that’s all she wrote.

2 Likes

No, it’s -

https://ots.nbcwpshield.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/MSW-Thumbnail-7.jpg

2 Likes