Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

I like how you had to crop out the rest of my argument so you could focus on semantics instead of actual discussion.

1 Like

You’re assuming there’s no other solution.

Which brings us back to my first point.

the other solution is allowing posters to have a “streamer mode” for the forums where they get randomized names every time they log in.

1 Like

That could work.

1 Like

The only other solution, anonymous posting, does nothing to actually improve the forums.

By the way, the forums would actually work better if all we had were BattleTags. That’s why the other Blizzard forums only use BattleTags and why the WoW forums are such a hack job that changing servers will erase your trust level.

1 Like

but isn’t world of warcraft alot more popular than the other forums?

1 Like

People not viewing a stream, but are just in the forums are not affect by “streamer mode”

You can’t prove that for WoWs case.

Other Blizzard games aren’t as divisive when it comes to playing or experiencing the game.

2 Likes

In terms of functionality, which you know full well what I was talking about since you deliberately cropped out the rest of my post explaining just that.

What was it you said earlier? Something about how we shouldn’t be twisting words?

2 Likes

Well I tried.

1 Like

The only one disrespecting others is you by twisting my words and cherry picking my posts.

What empowers you to make me talk to you the way you want?

You’re not changing my mind.

1 Like

You’re wasting your time, Ran. He’s already admitted that he doesn’t care and he’s just here to cause problems.

No matter what you say, he’ll twist it and make it seem like you’re the problem :dracthyr_shrug:

7 Likes

All I’m asking is for you to respond to what I actually said.

This is the crux of it. They don’t care about “privacy” they want to force people to see the crap they spew. They want the attention.

Blizzard should implement account wide ignore, then everyone can put Nelfas on ignore and they can have all the “privacy” they could ever want. But that’s not what they want, they want attention.

6 Likes

I don’t agree that what you believe to be the solution will work.

If you can’t handle that then stop trying to misconstrue everything I say to brush me aside for it.

2 Likes

I was talking about this post here:

Where I’m very clearly talking about the functionality of the forums.

Then you responded with this non-sequitur:

That had nothing to do with what I had just said.

You first. Really. If you want other people to uphold these standards, then you should be the first in line to uphold them yourself. Otherwise they’re just empty words.

1 Like

Nelfas made every one of these threads under the Nelfas character - there was no character changing here.

if you had put Nelfas on ignore, you wouldn’t see what they wrote in any of these threads.

1 Like

I told you from the start I didn’t want to debate.

Now you’re getting mad that I don’t want to keep playing.

2 Likes

So you’re only here to derail the people who actually do want to debate. Gotcha. Sorry for making the mistake that you were going to make some attempt at arguing in good faith. I’ll add you to the ignore list now so I won’t fall for that again.

4 Likes