Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

they’re trolls. they don’t actually think anon posting will be a utopia. they want anon posting to facilitate trolling.

8 Likes

Arguments are not made in good faith. You’d think from being a Danei paladin theyd be the pinnacle model for good faith. Strong and unwavering. lol

3 Likes

Like people, in previous 3 topics, kept accusing everyone who agreed with my opinion my alts and Vrakthris said it was false. No “sockpuppeting” LOL.

2 Likes

So, your entire argument is “It doesn’t solve every problem so it shouldn’t exist.”

So. By that logic, this thread is redundant and shouldn’t exist because it doesn’t solve every problem.

5 Likes

Its looking that way.

They can’t stand there being a different idea other than what they’ve already been arguing about.

2 Likes

“They really don’t get it do they? One Account, as it is now, can equal as many Toons as the account allows. That is 50 per Account, if I remember correctly. They can post on ALL of them, switching out to use them to troll. With Battle Tags, they would each only have ONE Toon per account, not 50. Two Accounts would only give them TWO Toons to troll on. That is how it would cure the Sock Puppetting Problem.”

2 Likes

No one misquoted you. We quoted your full quote.

And since you want to claim people have misquoted you. I made a post discussing my history of being told to off myself by anonymous users.

You left out that part and only quoted the part where I mentioned being unable to block them.

Then you said, “you’re blocking them for a difference of opinion? that’s rude.”

And when I replied, quoting the ENTIRE thing, you magically disappeared as you always seem to do when you get called out.

Isn’t that funny.

8 Likes

we did have someone say that the mods are prolly playin favoritism so thats in the air for some reason

i dont think the mods are playing favorites - they allow the account wide ignore thread to stay up and they allow this thread to stay up - equality.

1 Like

Who knows.

In either case the accusations just go nowhere.

1 Like

yes, false flagging and demanding answers…ignoring entirely first post.

2 Likes

OK but why believe what some regular Joe on the forums has to say about moderator bias? I mean really.

ard i haven’t told you how beautiful you look in that new transmog, i’m so glad i’m able to see it on your posting avatar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kind of like what you’re doing right now, huh? You keep telling people it’s not that serious, to just ignore and move on yet you are STILL here.

Funny how that works, huh.

Then again, you’ve admitted multiple times that you do not care either way, thus admitting that you are only here to stir the pot and cause problems.

Makes sense that you would defend the OP. Birds of a feather flock together, after all.

5 Likes

it was actually a protagger in this very thread and it was quickly shut down by another one lol just saying that someone threw that out there and see how ridculous this all is.

1 Like

I do like it.

I’ll likely change it as I always do down the track.

1 Like

It is pretty normal for people to edit quotes or cherry pick to prove a point but your original post should be there to prove otherwise. Now if you have since edited or deleted your post that is on you. There really is no reason to completely edit or delete a post when you can just put an edit on the post or make a correction post. Normally when I see edited or realize someone has deleted a post that is a sign of wrong doing to me. An attempt to cover up and/or hide the truth of the original post.

You don’t have the power to stop the OP any more than you do me.

Arguing about it isn’t going to change anything save spread more hate.

1 Like

It was deleted by a mod after being flagged.

Not trying to stop you. You guys are hurting your own argument without having the sense to realize it.

The more you talk, the less likely it is that anonymous posting will happen and more likely battletags will.

Please continue :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes