Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

i welcome you to put me on ignore :smiley:

My goodness… I understand people have disagreements but that is just horrible.

Shame on them.

2 Likes

That is the proper way to handle things, yes. De-escalation is important because otherwise it might spiral out of control, especially if things become physical or if weapons become involved from either the aggressor or self-defense.

Indeed and some individuals are simply not worth talking to and wasting one’s time on ultimately.

1 Like

As long as you agree that the only reason you want anonymous posting is to increase on hate speech, racism, harassment, real-life threats and toxicity.

4 Likes

That is absolutely disgusting to read.

No matter your disagreements with another person, purposefully misgendering - especially so when calling someone ‘it’, as if they’re an object, not a person - is vile. Apologizing thereafter does not negate the fact you openly chose to misgender someone, solely because of a personal dislike or disagreement with them.

1 Like

I’m out of likes.

I agree.

2 Likes

Until then.

1 Like

if invite you to read my first post. Looks like you ignoring whole post and trying to twist in a negative way.

We definitely need more cat Gifs on here.

1 Like

We have read your first post. Several times.

3 Likes

Bless your kind soul :pleading_face: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

https://media1.tenor.com/m/rYVF77xGBCEAAAAd/cat-distortion.gif
y u no work gif

The G in Gif stands for Graphic so I will to this day outright refuse to say Jif

4 Likes

Well I think this about wraps up the topic then.

Posting such a cursed gif, I’m glad it didn’t work :dracthyr_lulmao:

Facts. It ain’t peanut butter :nail_care:

5 Likes

this whole topic has become a living nightmare

2 Likes

Then you know that it is not anonymous but partial anonymous suggestion +hide my name feature that was implemented in overwatch2 as streamers feature. Also, it is explained why we asking such features, but some people trying to twist it in vile ways.

I do like peanut butter a lot tho.

Even almond and cashew butter.

People need to learn to behave lord have mercy.

Not sure why you spoiler marked that.

2 Likes