Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Just like if you look at your profile’s URL, it tells you what server that toon’s on (since that’s what makes character names unique)

1 Like

See this is why I got mixed up i just clicked a user and saw this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1229850112608702516/1236917889702035529/image.png?ex=6639c10d&is=66386f8d&hm=d65dd88baca7a3484046a38b120c1618e9eddfa11b4fef82faba54da2920e0e3&

But I see what you mean now that was my mistake.

1 Like

Awww, don’t sweat…

/steals Jaesears tacos

Here, have some tacos.

4 Likes

We get it, and pretty sure he understands the point being made that yes, although the forums themselves didn’t link the number with every post, the number was visible just by clicking their name and going to the profile page. To draw the comparison, the BTags on non-WoW forums operate the same way our characters do on here with Name-Realm instead of Battletag-Number.

1 Like

Why thank you kindly.

Adds Jalepenos

3 Likes

Rankin, I hate the full truth. Here, have a :blue_heart:

3 Likes

RUDE

RUDER

You guys are so mean to me :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

I’m sorry this old wolf’s taste buds aren’t as apt tasting as they used to be ages ago. I must add spice.

/gives several new tacos from taco bell

1 Like

It’s their weird version of DEI…

• Deflect
  • Evade
  • Ignore
6 Likes

i wonder what that is like!

1 Like

I’ve personally seen you harassing and mocking another player with their public information, so where exactly does that leave us?

7 Likes

Posting for the Tacos :taco::taco:

1 Like

As one worgen to another, would you like some jalapeños?

1 Like

hell my hands are in the air at this point, take what u want just stop fighting mom! lol

2 Likes
1 Like

lol im just really tired of the constant fighting now

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPeK_GR9Nhg&ab_channel=Slicer89

I understand. But problem is, it is the forums. Everyone on the forums are always going to act like they’re in a PVP match.

1 Like

Well, there’s a Penny Arcade comic from 2004 that tells us what happens when you give people anonymity and an audience (unfortunatly, I don’t think the mods would be ok with me posting it here due to language)

2 Likes