Can we agree the new loot System isn't working

The game says we’re right. you cant roll on things even if you can wear it, if the stats are wrong, it can be added to Transmog, but obviously the game doesn’t let you roll need on it, it’s because your Collection isn’t player power.

Depriving players of progression pieces like tier and meaningful upgrades which is actual player power because you want a slightly different tint is gross, beg that stuff to blizzard to give you a way to obtain appearances, but don’t think your appearance collections are a need just because you want it bad enough.

2 Likes

Then why are you whining?

Whining that another player who helped you kill that boss got a piece of gear is gross.

I dont have to beg blizzard for anything. I’ll keep playing the game the way I want and you can continue to whine on the forum like an entitled brat.

3 Likes

Basically the rules on if you are allowed to need are “could your class personal loot this item”, with a few other restrictions.

And if PL comes back. I’m still not giving you my gear drops so you will continue to gripe on the forums as you guys did all during SL.

1 Like

you have 2k post, you’re the one whining on the forums obviously.

Also, i know reading comprehension is hard, but it wasn’t never mentioned he killed the boss for transmog as he was wearing an identical piece, and bunch of goobs that wanted to defend their right to roll on other people’s player power just came to this thread.

1 Like

1: because it’s 408 tier does not mean it has the heroic coloration
2: the change in the direction you want on this topic has already been announced as happening.

The following is announced for happening in 10.0.5

Someone who participates in the forum is a whiner? Whatever you say greenie.

I know reading comprehension is hard, but the conversation has moved WELL past the OP. You and some others constant tripe about players rolling for transmog saw to that. So don’t get your panties in a bunch when someone calls you out on things you post. This isn’t your personal echo chamber where everyone has to agree with you.

transmog is FOREVER

your precious upgrade will be irrelevant next patch

many of us overgeared players HARD CARRY LFR terribles so that we can get the mog from there

When mog drops ur d4mn right im rolling need

2 Likes

A friend of mine and I went into LFR council of blood during pre-patch.

the 2 of us alone determined the kill order on that boss, by doing more damage to the boss we wanted dead than the 15 other LFR DPS players combined managed to do to the other.

1 Like

this post again was a heroic group with a dude who while wearing the same gear, rolled need and got the item.

As it was pointed out by another comment, they’re fixing it, im not dealing with you loonies who think your appearance collection for a 15+ year old game is worth more than the gameplay and player power.

There are like zero heroic prog groups, guilds or communities that wouldn’t think rolling on someone’s upgrade so you can barbie isn’t scum.

Depending upon the context LFR can be “afk’d through” or requires “overgeared players to HARD CARRY MUH BADS” and I think it’s hilarious.

1 Like

It’s the overgeared characters hard carrying that enable the afks.

Please. It’s the overgeared players that are half afk and then having a seizure if a wipe occurs.

Or just intentionally causing a wipe for the lulz.

REAL raiding is completely diff

MOST PEOPLE would never pull that.

In LFR?

Different ballgame.

Lots of us are there for mog only.

Way more than people realize.

Normal, Heroic, Mythic?

People like me wait til end of expac and groupfinder tmog runs

1 Like

Those aren’t the overgeared characters doing the carrying.

Those are the players who buy KSM and think it makes them good.

Alternately, you can get full 385 to out-gear LFR without ever stepping into the instance, just from world content and vendors.

I outperform 9/10 of the 400 ilvl people I see in LFR on my 370 alts specifically because they are half afk or terrible. Maybe they should be paying me for a carry.

This “overgeared players are carrying LFR” cope is a cope.

1 Like

Bad players with gear will loose to good players with less gear. That’s just a fact of the game, and why people stopped using gear to determine invites and Raider.io was originally created back in Legion.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Heroic groups aren’t running LFR. They are running mythic plus and raids on normal or higher difficulty.

You can beat your chest and call them scum until your character turns blue, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are complaining about another player keeping gear that they earned. If PL was in the game the result could have still been the same. The only difference is you didn’t get to roll for it and the game decided. We all have reasons for why we play this game and your reason is no more important than anyone elses. Until you pay that player’s sub fee, that player has every right to play the game the way he chooses.

1 Like

It’s also why LFR runs aren’t being carried by overgeared innocents trying to help the community and maybe get a mog.

no we can’t agree on that