Can this be fixed?

I want to Kalendormu to get citadel unlocked on my alt and I mistakenly clicked wrong thing and now idk what to do I did all the quest before I knew about him and the Brothers are nowhere to be found.

Blizzard does not allow their GMs to give game hints. If you wish other players here to help you, then you need to give a bit more information :slight_smile:

Character name - server
Which Quest you are having issues with - provide the quest name

The usual answer is to have you use Wowhead which has quest walk- throughs and even character tools to help you find where you are on a quest line.

Someone here might be able to help you learn to us that if you can give the requested info.

5 Likes

Not asking for hints I am asking if it can be fixed

If WHAT can be fixed? You need to provide a character name, server, and quest name. Along with a description that others can follow.

If you are asking a GM to fix it for you, no, they can not modify individual quests for you. IF a quest is bugged you report it as a but and hope a Dev eventually fixes it.

Right now nobody can even give you suggestions because it is very difficult to figure out what issue you are having.

5 Likes

I am on Moon guard and I talked to Kalendormu to get the end game to open the Citadel he flow off the end game didn’t open The brothers are not there I even did the quest and nothing. Is there away to remedy this problem?

This is a. Fan site…

3 Likes

Thank you I’ll see if that works

1 Like