Can the devs please remake the Venthyr leather and mail sets?

That’s not Wowhead’s fault, though. Pretty sure Blizz always makes armor using the male human model by default.

They are all pretty lame, honestly. SL is gonna be an expansion filled with edgey cringe and the mogs are following suit.

Sorry I can’t hear you over my Blade Wings.

1 Like

Wings are god damn stupid and I have no idea how they keep landing in fantasy games

They should make it that people wearing the damn things get caught in door ways

1 Like

I stand corrected.

Almost everybody likes wings.

2 Likes

Expected a travesty, instead found a set I actually want :heart_eyes:

I’m going to assume it’s a lot more popular in RP servers

I assume people that like wings are just trying to make them selves more visible
You are pretty much birds trying to impress other birds at this point

Not the cool types of bird

Just out of curiosity, what is a cool kind of bird?

Penguins and emus

You mean you don’t approve of our scales, bones, hides, and assorted animal bits? Not even the naga hat?

…come on, you can at least appreciate the naga hat from ABT.

1 Like

So you are more into tuxedos and looooong necks.

:+1:

Yeah that’s pretty uninspired. Like Microsoft took over the design.

Oof. I felt that one LOL.

Thankfully the toon I planned to take the Venthyr covenant is a cloth wearer, because the leather set is… yikes.

Yeah, it’s starting to feel like I might choose covenant based on aesthetics alone. Some of these are hideous beyond hideous.

I’m going to focus on my primary mains, there are five of them. Four will go in first and one will wait a bit. Each will go to a different covenant. I am def looking at the gear sets for their gear types.

i guess now i’ll have to play plate class for sure

Can we pick 2 covenants? I need both the Venthyr and the Bastion plate set.

Yeah all the plate sets look cool to me as well.

I just reeeee the leather for this covenant is a choice.

You sir, have no right to speak. The leather set for Dazar’Alor was amazing. When it comes to bone themed armors, I would have to say that the opinion of a death knight is of higher standard than that of a mere Paladin.