Can soul ash be sent to alts? If so how?

Title. Thank you.

1 Like

As per the blizzardwatch website for the PTR so it may have changed:

Packaged Soul Ash does cost you a bit of Soul Ash to send, so it’s not a one to one transfer. On the PTR currently it costs 1500 Soul Ash to get 1300 Packaged Soul Ash you can send to an alt — though you have don’t have that much Soul Ash, it costs 300 Soul Ash to get 250 Packaged Soul Ash. But there’s one more catch: Packaged Soul Ash is sold by the Broker vendors inside Torghast, and you can only buy one per run. So you can’t just transfer your Soul Ash: you’ll have to do some Torghast runs to send it to any of your alts.

2 Likes

hmm just did Torghast and didn’t see that option on either Vendor… hmm maybe it is floors 9+

bumping this

I think it’s an additional vendor that shows up at the end of the run.

Not 100% sure, though.

some sites saying bonesmith heirmir in korthia but he not there :frowning:

Have completed all 3 chapters avail in korthia and is still not available D:

I just did a Torghast 9. No vendor sold the Packaged Soul Ash. No vendor in Korthia either.

Yeah me too. Nada.

There is a vendor in Korthia who exchanges 300 soul ash for 250. Requires renown 44 though. Have to wait till next week. Only one character per account needs to be renown 44 though.

5 Likes

Ok thank you… and is it unlimited? Like if I have 5 characters with 3,000 soul ash, could they EACH send 2,500 to one toon?

1 Like

Yes it is unlimited. It’s similar to order resources exchange back in previous expansions

2 Likes

Cant seem to find when this unlocks or is available either couldn’t find a vendor in any of my runs, or in korthia

Not sure if it changed going live or not.

This is correct.

Hitting Renown 44 and doing some quests will reveal Heirmir in Korthia.

Vendors in Torghast do not sell this exchange item.

7 Likes

Please clarify - previous indications (via PTR) were that Bonesmith in Koltira (the vendor who sells this) is accountwide once unlocked. Accurate?

1 Like

It sounds like it’s linked to the Campaign (which requires 44 to activate the next step). Even if Bonesmith sells it the camp he appears in is empty at this point in the questline or at least it is for me.

Yes. But previously it was unlocked accountwide as long as you could get to Korthira.

While you’re here can you clear something else up – the “choose an alternative” option for the Great Vault:

• does this require renown 44 as well?
  • or just the start of season 2?

because there’s no way to choose an alternative right now, and nothing tells us that it begins July 6th in the content update notes.

Is this account wide or per toon?

Per toon (please correct me if I’m wrong), you’d have to hit renown 44, finish your covenant campaign, then do the Korthia questline until you unlock Heirmir.

1 Like