Can soul ash be sent to alts? If so how?

Why… come on catching up a new main pre-9.1 was already painful enough, now to recraft legendaries to account for Domination pieces I cant use my other chars stuff without grinding them all to 44 individually.

This isnt anywhere near as friendly as I thought or hoped

1 Like

To reiterate my now missing reply - leave it to Blizzard to finally put in a quality of life change, only to also gate it.

1 Like

Why even have a stupid requirement for this at all? This is a bloody QoL addition, does it need to be time gated? Or gated in ANY way?

4 Likes

Can we stop pretending that everything being timegated and locked behind a point in the future for no reason is healthy for the game?

2 Likes

Per usual it was timegated… for no reason at all.

1 Like

I think it’s to time it with the raid opening.

YES! (1) Renown 44. (2) Complete the Chains of Domination campaign part 3/9. Follow this chapter to unlock Bonesmith Heirmirs’ vendor. I was Renown 44 and finished all quests in 3/9, except the “Shaping Fate” quest before he would vendor. Bonesmith Heirmir sells the item “Packaged Soul Ash” 250/300 anima.

1 Like

You also have to have unlocked layer 9 of Torghast before he can even sell it to you. More roadblocks.