Can not post new replies to Class Set Feedback: Paladin

Hi,
I wrote a 4000+ characters feedback on the Class Set Feedback: [Paladin] post (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-set-feedback-paladin/1143958/).
After I submit the reply, I realized that I was on my level 35 shammy toon instead of my level 60 Paladin.
I deleted my reply that submitted by shammy toon, and switched to my Paladin toon and try to re-post what I deleted.
Looks like the system won’t allow me to make new replies on my Paladin character.
I was wondering if any game master/forum master can help me with posting my feedback on the class set?

** I tried to paste my feedback by replying to this thread, it prompted me with “the body of the reply looks similar to your recent post”.
I was wondering if I can restored what I deleted on my shammy’s post?

As long as the character is on an account that’s currently active (with paid game time), then they should be able to post.

Does the reply button not show up at all in that particular forum?

2 Likes

Yes the reply button does show up for my Pally toon… but my reply got instant delete or hidden after I hit “reply”.
BTW I made my reply on 37/37 of the paladin class feedback thread.

It sounds like the forum software is likely treating it as spam, even though you deleted the other post. I’m not too sure if anything can be done about that unfortunately.

Maybe wait and see if someone else posts a reply and see if it will then let you post again.

3 Likes

Hmmmm sounds good…
I’ll try to post it later I guess :\

1 Like

If the forum temporarily hides a post because it considered it spam there isn’t really anything to do but to wait until that post can be reviewed by our moderation team. They will review the report that is generated and let the system know it isn’t spam, which will unhide the post.

2 Likes

Just for the future, there is no requirement (that I’m aware of) that you need to post on a Paladin character in the Paladin forums. If anyone in there complains about your feedback because “it’s from a shaman”, just report them and don’t respond.

3 Likes