CAN Not continue Campaign

Please don’t move this to the bug report forum - I need support!!
Please don’t move this to the bug report forum - I need support!!

I swapped my covenant and now i am unable to continue my CAMPAIGN Quests and this is just awful being blocked from all ongoing content i am on the quest “Echancing the Hold”" and it requires 1 Redeemed soul and i don’t have one!!! every piece of info i can find on the game about how to acquire these says i CANT acquire any till i advance in my Campaign quest but i CANT Advance that PLEASE help i am stuck doing nothing and waiting on this.!!! there is many people in the same boat as me.

To add more info the quest required 500 reservoir Anime and 1 Redeemed soul
From what I have gathered as you are going through the campaign story you gain 1 and it sits and waits for this quest but if you swap covenants you lost your original and you have no way to get a new one!!!

I got a message sayign you get a weekly quest to get a soul but i have NOT got a weekly i need 1 soul thats all please HELP

3 Likes

I have that problem as well as many many others. The quest to get souls from the maw does not pop up when swapping covenants.

1 Like

Would love to have a comment from blizz so we know whats going on i feel like crap no knowing if i will be able to play this toon

1 Like

I also have the same problem, unable to advance the campaign to get my soulbinds because I need 1 redeemed soul which i lost since I switched covenants.

The blues here are unable to give the item or force fix the quest. They’re not able to fix bugs with the game itself.

1 Like

they might not be able to help me right this second but they could at least tell me hey we know there is an issue we are working on it

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cant-proceed-with-my-covenant-stuck-on-quests-hopeful-news-and-souls-for-sinfall/737074/11?u=tolna-veknilash

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cant-proceed-with-my-covenant-stuck-on-quests-hopeful-news-and-souls-for-sinfall/737074/13?u=tolna-veknilash

We have in several locations, some of which you have jumped into, Mirrows. Sorry if you missed it.

To be clear, this is something that is being looked into. I can’t say one way or another if it is intended or considered a bug. Just that it is being looked into.

3 Likes

there was a hot fix and not still nothing??? what is going on

Same problem still, even with the hotfix

Same problem here, i can’t continue with my covenant campaing because i cant complete the quest “Enchancing the Hold”, this quest requires 1 Redeemed souL. I swapped my covenant, and now i dont have any redeemed soul and there’s no way to get 1 of it.