Can not collect trader tender

Same issue here, cache is interactable and opens but doesnt reward anything. on any character.

3 Likes

Yup. Same here on Proudmoore. Worst part is that the rest of my guild on the same server had no issues, with one person getting their within seconds of mine. Like they were right next to me. Chest opens, repeatedly, no tender. I even tried switching to a different server & faction & nothing.

3 Likes

Its a regional lock-out. I would just ignore it until they release a fix. Its pretty obvious they don’t have a solution yet, and doing all the standard addons off, deleting folders, checking game files, isn’t working.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

2 Likes

I did some of those easy objectives to progress the bar, now it’s reset.
But there’s a checkmark on the one I have completed…

2 Likes

I can’t do it either and their was a “log in log out” recommendation on the CS forums - it’s been hours

I also reset my UI and have no add ons atm

Idk if it helps to mention I’m on the Mac client version.

Kind of confused what the the extended maintenance time was for like a week ago just for it to be a flop roll out.

2 Likes

Blizzard didn’t even mention that they’re aware of this issue in the recent post of trading post issues, I hope they’re working on it and it would be nice if they confirm that they’re aware of it.

3 Likes

Same for me, been trying different things all day but chest just opens and closes with the animation and no tender.

4 Likes

I was able to collect all except for the last 100 and the mount. It just… didn’t give it to me. Yet gave me the preceding 400 and the bar instantly fills to full every other time I log in.

2 Likes

Unable to loot any tender here, Illidan US.

2 Likes

YepBump. Same. Reset whole UI, tried different characters on different servers, waited overnight logged out, made a fresh char, nothing worked. Still stuck at 0 tendies with a chest that does nothing.

3 Likes

Same issue here, I don’t know if it is linked but I already had the Celestial Steed on my account.

3 Likes

Same here cant loot trender from cache…

3 Likes

Same here. Also had the Celestial Steed before the update.

3 Likes

I do not have the celestial steed, so I doubt it’s that.

4 Likes

Adding my report here so the devs can get an idea of the scope of the issue.

I tried disabling all my addons, reloaded my UI, logged all the way out of Battlenet and waited 30 minutes before logging back in, etc. I’ve done the into quests and such, the Collector’s Cache is sparkling and does a partial animation sequence when I click on it, but the Trader’s Tender is not appearing in my bag or currency tab, wherever it’s supposed to appear.

3 Likes

Same. Put on the list of all the things wrong with this expansion. sigh

3 Likes

I am still unable to loot the cache, even after maintenance.

4 Likes

Still cannot loot the cache. Haven’t gotten a single tender.

3 Likes

Still unable to receive tenders, even after last maintenance.

3 Likes