Can I Please go to the Maw?

Thanks!
:+1:

1 Like

It is funny they changed her from her prisoner garb they had in the patch reveal to High Elf armor.

Danuser: The high elf sylvanas didn’t win out over horde sylvanas, they’re a joined soul!!
Also Danuser:

1 Like

Sargeras also burned the fel tattoos into Illidan’s flesh, granting him his original demonic power. Though unlike the eyes, Illidan’s tattoos are different in purpose from those of other demon hunters, since the rest of the Illidari have tattoos that are actually arcane symbols meant to keep their “inner demon” contained so it can’t take over their mind and soul.

1 Like

I agree that I’m not very interested in diving headfirst into the next major problem in Azeroth. There’s never a steady state for my character or the world she lives in; always a brand-new continent previously undiscovered, new fetch quests for reputations who have never heard of me or care to trust me despite my having saved Azeroth like 8x over by now, and so on.

2 Likes

Looking back at it was only night elf fans when I pointed this out that were extremely upset when I said this.

Ardenweald is very definitely a Night Elf inclined zone.

Dreadmoore approved.

Dreadmoore loves spending all his time in Night Elf forests.

Boy, don’t I.

1 Like

Bro, I just want a quest where I can help save Nathanos and then put him to work in rebuilding forsaken power.

Nooo I don’t want sparkle glow light human

The devs at Blizzard has read you response loud and clear. Therefore, sparkle glow light human will not be the leader…

She will be the co-lead with 2 other glow light humans :smiley:

I refuse to touch Shadowlands, so I would probably skip this even if given the option. I just want to go into Dragonlands and forget/pretend that the 4th war and this expansion ever happened.

Tbh I’ve been avoiding it on my nightborne hunter. I’ve reached level 51 just by doing cooking and fishing dailies.

I avoided all of BfA’s content last expansion on my Blood Elf Death Knight by level syncing with a friend and doing Legion Invasion to level up.

Are those souls per person, per server, or overall? 2 million is not going to take more than a week if even 1000 players work on it together.

Let’s go with per person. Should take long enough

3 Likes

Ask nicely… with sugar on top.

Do what I consider mon, the tree and Undercity as well as all of Shadowlands might just be a huge false memory and manipulation from N’zoth. Boralus and Zandalar are amazing, the pointless war? Not so much.

1 Like