Can I get some assistance here? GM needed to fix BUG

I bought a race change and now my score isn’t showing correctly in raider io even though the armory is updated. It’s completely broken. My characters progress is in limbo and I cannot get into pug groups because my score isn’t displaying correctly. If you want to do M+ don’t buy a race change ever or you’ll end up blacklisted like I am.

I think you meant to post this in General Discussion.

2 Likes

Is it at all possible to fix my current dungeon progress score? Is it at all possible to get a refund on my race change and name change? I really like the new name and race but I’d much rather actually be able to get into groups. Would said refund even fix the issue I’m having?

Not really, you have to wait for the Armory to catch up.

You’ll have to submit a ticket for that.

Probably not

Just so you are aware. GMs don’t fix bugs.

6 Likes

Ugh. Thank you.
I’m incredibly frustrated with this.
Lesson learned : Don’t buy race changes on your main.

Updating the website is usually a matter of time.

Unfortunately, there is no sure fire way to make it update, although sometimes changing your password can help.

No guarantee it will fix itself if you revert the change, either.

2 Likes

Especially not with third-party add-ons.

This really sounds like something you’d want to report to the Raider-dot-IO team, especially if your armory is up-to-date.

7 Likes

I reported this to the raider io people and they said that the issue is on blizzards end with the armory updates.

Armory doesn’t always reflect what the API returns, the API is often quite a bit slower to give up-to-date information. Take for instance, the fact that their icon right now still shows the default WoW icon. It’s mostly a waiting game.

At any rate, if you haven’t already, you can try resyncing your battle.net to the raider.io website.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies. Sorry for the frustration. I didn’t think that a simple character service would create such issues. I will just be patient and give the armory more time to update. Thanks for the help.

1 Like