Can I cash in my gold?

I have a lot of gold but was wondering if I can convert it into money with the WOW tokens or does it stay with BLIZ?

you could buy token and get blizzard balanace

you can only turn your gold into bnet balance or a month of wow. you cant get your gold into your real bank account.

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering.

Can I buy a game with the BLIZ balance and then get a cash refund?

it would prolly just refund the currency that you used to purchase the game originally, aka bnet balance.

The day they allow us to turn gold into real money, is the day I play WoW for a living.

9 Likes

You can buy tokens and convert that to blizzard balance. Then buy what ever you want from blizzard even other games you see interested

1 Like

The answer for what you’re trying to do is a simple no.

6 Likes

if diablo was still doing the real money stuff on their AH couldnt we turn our gold into good stuff in diablo and use said good stuff to get things to sell there? thatd be pretty cool.

I wish I could get money for my gold. I figured there was a way to do it. Why are there so many people selling M+ carries for gold? Like what good is it to have so much gold if it’s stuck in the game?!

Because some people do sell their gold for real money which is against the tos, and once caught is a very long ban.

3 Likes

LOL no.

2 Likes

Can you use your BLIZ balance on the BLIZ gear shop? I would start a money laundering operation converting gold into BLIZ balance, buying murloc plushies with it, then selling them on eBay.

1. Gold Can only be exchanged for a WoW Token which then can be turned into bnet Balance.

2. bnet balance can be used to purchase any battle.net digital goods, including games and services, or whatever else they have on their digital shop.

3. Returns do not turn into real money, it will just return to your bnet balance.

1. No, bnet balance is for digital items only. The gear shop is separate.

You can read all about the restrictions of bnet balance here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/25904

5 Likes

BLIZ is worse than the phone company omg at least they gave me $1.37 back for unused time on my plan.

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen people try that with a BOGO free coupon.
Watching them argue how they can do it to the managers and cashiers is pretty much comedy gold.

3 Likes

The game you’re looking for is called “Entropia Universe” and it’s A$$.

1 Like

I used to be one of those managers. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

This you possibly can get back. if you submit a ticket requesting a refund on any unused sub time remaining or remaining balance on your account refunded if and only if it was paid with real money and you live in a state or country that requires blizzard to refund you (i.e. California).

I don’t see Blizzard billing people for $1000 for overages… or throttling download speeds after a certain limit has been reached.

2 Likes