Can demo lock get a decent burst button?

Tyrant AI is just pathetic.

10 Likes

Demo can burst if you can stand still and not get cced or lined and not have your demons cced or line.

I’ve come to the conclusion that demo just isn’t a pvp spec anymore. It’s great in pve boss fights but in an arena setting where I have to avoid CCs, have to watch postioning, have to watch my pet, it just straight up sucks compared to the other lock specs. The only thing it brings to the table for pvp is being a little bit extra tanky and a pet stun everything else about this spec is terrible for pvp.

5 Likes

Somebody will always be able to make it work, hopefully this xpac we get a touch more love

lily you gotta change up your typing style on bloom it’s too obvious

3 Likes

What did you mean by this criminal?

Tyrant really does alot of dam if he casts,its ez to avoid an tyrant and hes AI is pathetic to follow someone to cast.

1 Like

what does this even mean you freak

This is something you’ll just have to account for. I like Demonogloy in its current iteration, I’d rather not change it up and homogenize the game even more than it already is.

They don’t have to homogenize it, they can just bring back thal’kiel consumption and make fel lord great again and it’ll make the spec much better.

4 Likes

They should just bring back thal’kiel’s consumption, such a fun ability. Last time I touched demo. Been lookin like garbage ever since

1 Like

Anything for a little less reliance on pet AI

All Blizzard would have to do is change tyrants demonfires to be instant cast, and give it a hasted cd equal to its current cast time

Now tyrant can chase people around LoS and cast at them while doing so

They don’t have to homogenize it, they can just bring back thal’kiel consumption and make fel lord great again and it’ll make the spec much better.

if anyone still had doubts that lily isn’t bloom, here’s both of them using the exact same terminology (homogenize) and writing styles in a back to back post

shame on you lily i thought you were smarter than this

To be fair she’s basically admitted to it multiple times already, but people keep biting on her posts so the show goes on.

1 Like

We’re literally disagreeing with eachother in this post… that person used “homogenize” because they were responding to me, and I had used it first.

Can you actually discuss some of the points raised?

Oh this is next level!

8 Likes

if you tell me what type of businesses you own sure

This discussion is about Demo locks, not my personal life.

My perspective is this: I lke the demonic tyrant. I think it’s a very unique CD and it makes sense for a “summoner” class to have it. It fits with the class fantasy, it’s unique, and it’s rewarding to press. I don’t want to see it changed for those reasons, plus I worry its replacement will just be a “Damage increase CD” that feels very similar to other burst CDs.

I am stepping away from this conversation now, unless you have a response to my point about demolocks .

so you own a demo lock business? interesting

3 Likes

I’ll never admit to nothing. You have no evidence.

2 Likes