Can Blizzard RID us of TWINKS?

It is though, to say players aren’t finding loopholes is ignorant. Someone before admitted to this and admitted to using one spell and deleting players.

It’s cause all I do in this game is Random BGS, I don’t enjoy questing or PvE. But yeah it is kind of like being in an abusive relationship with people purposely finding loop holes to queue against levelers.

They aren but they find ways to queue against levelers, I have made toons on their realms and when I type /who “insert name”

they somehow magically don’t appear? Guess it’s just coincidence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am not defending ppl who sue the xpoff explout to get into on xpgames, I report them like everyone else. But you can easily get gear that will allow you to compete against most vets/f2ps ( before they were put into xpoff brackets) Would you beat a fully bis mm or surv hunter in a 1v1? probably not but bgs are not a 1v1 game they are a team event.

1 Like

Some twinks yes, but I have ran into some that are geared and chanted to the teeth.

you think everything is a conspiracy lol.

I get it, but odd that it only happens for me against twinks?

thr only thing odd here is you.

Says the clown who defends twinks and can’t handle level 60 PvP.

Anytime you want to try me here is my btag

Trimac #1537

20 Likes

already beat you last week on a hunter in mostly honor gear and no leggos.
average player is average.

20 Likes

i agree with you man, im sick of these twinks too man

1 Like

There must be a group therapy option for low level hunter addicts with bizarre names?

Ooooh me too. Let’s wargame. I’ll even play double dps and just kill your pet the whole game and watch you flounder around wondering why you can’t press kill command.

Lol @ acting like you’re better than people who twink when you play BM :joy:

L O L. Everyone has access to the same items. Maybe you would like a FPS shooter better?

2 Likes

please help

Yeah there is, I run it. This guy has been my number one client for a couple of years, don’t ruin it for me

1 Like

this problem can easily be fixed for max level players queuing in lower brackets all they have to do is keep Nerfing the item level for scaled-down players into it is balanced but you know this is what we have now because the lead PVP designer doesn’t know what he’s doing the game is just a paycheck to him he doesn’t care about ingame activities that’s why they never post here on the forms

I want all the best twinks in my team, because I want to win. Don’t most normal people want to win?

Probably because its NOT a problem. You can’t fault someone for working harder than you. The twink, hotrod builder, puts in 1000s of hours+gold into the build. You just slap on a NOS sticker thinking its good enough. Hard work, dedication, and commitment should always be rewarded as such.

6 Likes

Noooo…that is not what twinks are about.

Twinking is the little kid’s table at Thanksgiving. Crayons and popsicle stick art suit their level.

1 Like

so I guess that makes you a cry baby then? whaaaa whaaaa… so helpless, so needy, so weak, but the baby tantrum is cute :slight_smile: