Can anyone help me do Siege of Boralus?

Now the Horde have 3 furries to 2, if you consider Pandaren for both. We should have a cat race now to get even.
Hey Blizz, cat race for Alliance in 10.0. Faction balance and double subscriptions in one fell swoop!

2 Likes

If I can’t fly to them directly they’re not connected. Technically or otherwise.

I approve of this. Like Chocobo races.

2 Likes

You can, there is just the stamina bar that stops you. Same thing with flying out to sea forever. Its possible, stamina just takes you out

2 Likes

Which means I can’t. What you’re saying is I can fly from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor, only the stamina bar stops me.

2 Likes

There is an invisible wall that stops you there

2 Likes

However, I like how giving us Void Elves as a throwaway AR boomeranged on them in the end. I am still a bit surprised whenever I see a perfect Alliance High Elf around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No one in this game can fly from one SL zone to another on their own.

2 Likes

Right, cause of stamina

Aka not possible.

2 Likes

Can confirm this… I tried. More than once. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, Darkspear Trolls are covered in fur, too! Jungle Trolls are covered in fur, Forest Trolls are covered in what appears to be tree bark, and Zandalari are covered in scales (like dinosaurs). So, I submit that Darkspear are furries, too, if at least only honorary furries.

2 Likes

I did the skip of boralus siege, Abandon you boralus quest, retake the quest in front of castle. the menu close, quickly re-talk to her, Voila! Skipped ! I’m happy!

2 Likes