Can anyone help me do Siege of Boralus?

Ok, nice. Mind that there are some (easy) mechanics with the last boss.
Keep us posted pls, I’d like to see the end of the story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We got it. That was cool. A super nice dude in the newplayer chat helped us do it.

7 Likes

Congrats! Nice dungeon, right?

2 Likes

Yeah I thought it was super cool. I wish I could’ve done it when it was new.

2 Likes

KT unlock was the most brutal of all the AR. I did it when it was new, and it was not enjoyable. I believe there were 3 or 4 dungeons, not just Siege. I think one had to be done on heroic, but I could be wrong on that. Maybe that was Mechagnomes.

Congrats, btw.

2 Likes

the kt unlock was so… ugh. meanwhile the zanda one was like “oh you did stuff earlier in the expansion? have an unlock” -.-

2 Likes

Yes, I wish I had done Siege while fresh too, but at the moment in my 2-years sabbatical away from WoW.
Reason I love the game again, now, despite the devs’ shenanigans.

You need to have the fancy azurite absorbing necklace to get the Nation United thingy quest.

Or maybe that is the getting the world quests and whistle.

If I remember correctly, all the Horde unlocks were that. I don’t recall having to do a single dungeon to unlock them. All the BFA AR for Aliiance needed dungeons, and I looked it up since my previous comment, Mechagnome required the two part heroic dungeon to unlock.

2 Likes

Siege of Boralus is only at least heroic, no normal.

it was mythic only initially iirc. which was BS of the nth degree.

3 Likes

Yes, mythic. That’s what I was thinking of, not heroic. I had to beg my guild to bring me through it for my robot gnome.

As opposed to Vulpera, which was basically go quest and get rep in that zone (that most of us already had) lol

I think I will never unlock mechagnomes. Too much hassle for an AR I consider lousy, while Hordies got the furries without any effort.
Yet another example of how terribly unprofessional and self-defeating Blizz, all too often, are.
And, by the way, never going to slog through Pathfinder I and II in BfA. I know the zones like my pockets, and can breeze thru them anyway. Including having climbed all the mountains. :slight_smile:

Out of all the recent xpacs since WoD I like BFA the most. I really enjoy my Mechagnome. It’s hilarious having mirror image on a hunter.

Also, they really did us dirty on that one. Horde should’ve got Gil Goblins. Vulpera are a new species. They’re the only AR that isn’t based off a core race. All elves got another elf. Tauren got another Tauren. Orc got another Orc. Human got another Human and so on.

2 Likes

if you ever need any help with unlocks or getting to mount rares or anything in bfa you could always add me. i have ally toons and a two seater + bfa flight. :wink:

2 Likes

I did not expect to like Nazjatar so much. In Mechagon I love the coasts and the little islands. So quiet and out of the way.
In Shadowlands I really miss the sea, though there are gorgeous pools and waterfalls in Bastion and Ardenweald.

2 Likes

My biggest problem with SL zones is them not being connected. I’ve played about a month. I’m already sick of having to fly through Oribos. I thought they learned their lesson in Cata. At least there was a portal area. This is worse.

3 Likes

Well, my solution is using the voyages between the SL zones to make a coffee or the like. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are technically connected, just so far apart you cant fly directly to them. But they are all on the same plane

2 Likes