Can anyone help me do Siege of Boralus?

I need it for Kul Tirans. Please can anyone help me. I want to do Shadowlands on a Kul Tiran and not this dude. Why is this like this it’s so frustrating. I made a group finder, but nobody is joining.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to run the dungeon any longer. They took that requirement out. Check the guide and the attunement to make sure:

I need to do A Nation Untied, but I’m not sure what that means.

A Nation United: Complete the major storylines in Kul Tiras zones – Loremaster of Kul Tiras, The Pride of Kul Tiras, and A Nation United.

Go into that first link I gave you and read up on each of the parts you need to do: Loremaster, Pride and Nation portions. It’ll break it down in the comments sections.

A Nation United is the Achievement for completing all of the major quest lines in each zone in Kul’Tiras.

I did all that and the scenario, but I don’t have that quest.

I’m so lost and this is so frustrating.

In any case, you could do Shadowlands before BfA, like I did. I reached level 200 in SL, then did BfA, then resumed SL. I soloed Siege of Boralus easily. It was also a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

I don’t want to do Shadowlands yet. I want to unlock Kul Tirans. Could you help me solo it? I want to relevel one and do Shadowlands on that character.

Which is the quest you are not finding it?

A Nation United.

I can’t find Gen anywhere and Wowhead says that he only shows up when you did the dungeon. But I’m being told I don’t need to do it.

I’m lost.

See if this is the issue:

If you have the Send the Fleet (going to Nazjatar) quest you will not be able to pick up A Nation United. Spent an hour with a friend trying to figure out what was wrong yesterday. Abandon the Nazjatar quest or just quickly go there and get the portal back to Boralus or Dazar’alor.

2 Likes

Dm me, ill group with you and help

4 Likes

I think I may have found someone to help me.

Here’s how you skip the dungeon:

So I did the entire chain and was ready to do the last dungeon before this when I saw a comment that you don’t have to run the dungeons anymore. When you get the quest, talk to the person that you got it from and chose the option “I trust you to do this mission” and they complete the quest for you… full credit.

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, when you have to do a dungeon for a quest line in BfA, the quest giver offers you the option to either run the dungeon or skip it. If you have the quest for the dungeon in the quest log and have inadvertently opted for running it, I think you can still go to the quest receiver (the one with the greyed ? mark) and opt again to skip it. Or you could simply abandon the quest and when you get it again make sure to opt for skip.

Yes, it’s like this.

Too late. He didn’t want to listen.

4 Likes

There wasn’t a way to skip it. We skipped all the other ones. We looked.

Do you still need to do the dungeon?

We are at the last boss, but thank you anyway.

4 Likes