Can a tauren breed with a gnome?

I have seen it. Not really by choice but when you go to certain areas you have to accept you will see certain things. :scream: Years ago, when Blizz used to post fanart, they inadvertently posted something they really shouldn’t have. The comment section was amusing to say the least. lol

2 Likes

Gnomes have probably mastered in vitro fertilization, so I would assume so!

1 Like

I am willing to give it a go.

4 Likes

Next at the Tauren mini games
 How far can you launch a gnome without kicking it.

3 Likes

7 Likes

i took a biology course in college so i’m basically an expert biologist and i can safely say that the dna ribosomes golgi apparatus atp mitochondria won’t fit together

2 Likes

I believe the poor gnome would become a sentient cod piece o.o;;; Gross

1 Like

We could try. :wink:

1 Like

How about World enlarger Worgen X World Shrinker Vulpera, will it gnome?

1 Like

Well the act of snu snu would be doable but probably not pleasurable for either. As far as kids go. I don’t know of any such hybrid kids in the lore. But magic allows for anything.

Wow doesn’t go to deep into things like breeding for the various species on azeroth. We have inter species lovers. But socially wows people have a taboo dating or having kids outdide their species.

And some hybrid kids in the lore. As well as a briefly mentioned underground trafficing of humaniid females by the goblins. As well as harpies going full mercy on any men they can grab. To make snu snu and more harpies. They have a fondness for elves and humans.

The wow universe is full of wars, conquering armies, killers, thieves, etc. I would imagine there are a lot of adult things happening. Its just off camera and rarely looked into.

1 Like

Considering how often hunter pets just wail around our asses, it’s a good thing druids can’t get pregnant in bear form or we’d have little loque’nalak X nelf and druid bear little abominations or adorables everywhere!!! Right guys? Right? :pray::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Ur we have no idea how it works. Look at the dragons. They can take on humaniod forms. How does it work for them? With fellow dragons much less mortals.

And then we have stuff like the dragons themselves saying snu snu is more pleasurable in humanoid form then in dragon form.

Or kelegos having relationships with 2 mortal women. Jaina and the being that was the latent energy of the sunwell.

Or when the orcs captured and breeded alexstraza for drake mounts. No real details how that worked.

It gets really confusing and adult.

2 Likes

Is it okay to say that a tauren . . . organ would be roughly the size and shape of a gnome?

what

1 Like

Oh yeah we always try and joke around with the stuff and then your comment remembered about how the Jaina X Blue Eyes white Dragon Aspect was canonical alongside Alexstraza forced snu snu in the trials of Garrosh where they answered too many questions. Not to mention how does Tyrande X Malfurion X Weird deer legs and horns works, Is like, Malfurion’s base form a ‘druid’ form or can he shift back to normal nelf or is he just always like that? Not to mention also being like being 12% tree.

Beware Tauren puppet shows

The result would look something like one of these, take your pick.

gnauren1 gnauren2

3 Likes

Things rule 34 and the interwebs answers but most definently not blizzard.

And at leat malf can always give hard wood. I bet in the sack malf being a demigod level druid really breaks tyrandes full moon. He can probably blow for days. Wherever the wind goes like a hurracane.

But nelfs being a matriarchy i bet tyrande dominates malf in bed. Hope he’s sturdy for the storm.

“Uploaded 5 minutes ago”
“Post made 4 minutes ago”

DEAR GOD WHYYYYYY
Kudos to you sir. XD

Okay, the first one is a little cute, I can’t lie.

The second one is something straight out of a nightmare.

1 Like