Can’t transfer my toon?

Can not transfer my hunter to any server. I thought it was just proudmoore nope. All servers when trying to transfer says please pick another server

I wager it has something to do with your realm probably being merged next week ill either be confirmed or corrected short please wait. Heres a joke to bide your time

did u hear the rumor about the butter no then i better not spread it.

2 Likes

Lmao ty for that also my hunter is coming from Exodar and moving to proudmoore. Is Exodar getting merged? Cause tbh proudmoore is not.

Usualy realms that are getting merged have blocks i believe.

1 Like

Ah okay makes since. So guessing exodar is getting merged with something idk

Well these are the ones getting merged
Frostmane, Ner’zhul, and Tortheldrin will be connected to Blackmoore, Cairne, Cenarius, Korgath, and Perenolde.
Borean Tundra and Shadowsong will be connected to Drak’thul, Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, and Skywall.
Auchindoun, Cho’gall, and Laughing Skull will be connected to Elune and Gilneas.
Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade, and Onyxia will be connected to Garona, Icecrown, and Malygos.
Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer will be connected to Hellscream and Zangarmarsh.

1 Like

Yes, it is being connected.

3 Likes

So guessing there is my answer. So they won’t even allow a transfer out of the server crazy

Yea, glad the announcement went up early this week so we’re not left wondering in some of these situations.

Several years ago, when we last did connections we didn’t have a restriction like this in place and we did see some issues come up with characters that had recently completed a service. I expect they do this now as a precaution against issues with the backend updates that get made during a connection.

2 Likes

I was actually about to transfer a character from Skullcrusher to another realm and it’s locked because of this, how long are the transfer restrictions in place?

I would imagine until the Realm Connection for the involved realms are completed.

3 Likes

Sorry to bring a old topic up. But i still can’t transfer? Thought the merge was suppose to happen last week?

Realm connections did occur last week. But there may be more coming up. It’s possible that the realm your character is on is going to be connected to another set. The schedule hasn’t been posted yet but if you’re still getting the same error I would expect it to be related.

2 Likes

he said it came from exodar, exodar got posponed, so the server would still be locked from last week.

Havent seen any new servers be locked its only people on Exodar/medivh which will hopefully finish their connection this week.

1 Like

My toon is part of exodar so more servers are connecting to it crazy. K i will try again after

1 Like

Ah okay ty

1 Like

Good catch Janek, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like